Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Website] View Your Foundry When Logged In

Seraphyx

As the title suggests, it would be a great convenience to be able to view all of the items in your foundry through the website.

Sometimes I find myself logging in just to check on the foundry and see the status of various items and what else I need to complete crafting an item.

For example crafting warframes. I don't always remember what parts I have have already built (chassis, systems, missing helmet) or are currently building. It would be nice to just have an easy way to look at this stuff without loading up the game every time. I would be able to plan out what I want to do before actually booting up the game or gauging how much time I want to dedicate that specific day to doing stuff on the game (granted logging in the check isn't going to take a lot of time at all).

It would be even nicer if we can begin the crafting of items through the website if we have the required materials. This could also help if you don't have access to warframe (for example I sometimes have quite a lot of downtime between classes, if I have several forma/reactor/catalyst blueprints it would be nice to claim the finished one and start a new one while I'm away from home) and you want to claim or begin crafting something.

All in all, obviously not something that would be a high priority but it would be nice in the future.

tbh would rather see this on the Nexus app first.

So you android owners can bathe in features while the rest of us can't? Putting it on the website will allow everyone to check it on-the-go on any phone or tablet or computer with an internet connection, not limited to androids. It should come to the nexus app as well, but it certainly shouldn't be the priority over website.