Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove breakable glass please

DALOS

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The cracked glass on corpus ships suck. I just did today's sortie 2. A sabotage mission on a corpus ship with melee only. As I was escaping, I accidentally coptered into the glass and broke it, trapping me in a room with 20 Corpus and scrambling to open the damn door without any ciphers. Guess how it ended.

Sorry for being salty, but please fix it. It could be done in a hotfix or something.

2 hours ago, The-Fox-Of-Light said:

I don't think this would be an issue if you use Air Support charges with a Liset.

But I don't think the 'reinforced glass' will be removed so.. I don't mean to burst your bubble but I find its removal very unlikely.

In other words: Just deal with the problem

I already used the charge earlier in the mission. And if we just dealt with things than this game would have never improved.

Just now, DALOS said:

I already used the charge earlier in the mission. And if we just dealt with things than this game would have never improved.

Normally I wouldn't find it an issue.

I don't think the change will be done but still, you'll have to deal with broken glass in a corpus ship if you were to do a sortie mission.

Just making my point there.