Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Void Fissures Problems

Aridum

With The War Within update came infinite void fissure missions. What does this mean you ask? Let's make a simulation.

I just started a Lith Survival Void Fissure with a radiant relic. I go 5 minutes and my relic is opened, YAY! Now being new to the system, I go an extra 5 minutes. I don't get anything special for this extra 5 minutes. Then I finish the job and I don't get what I want along with a mediocre amount a traces. Now with this update, after every 5 minutes/waves/intercepted transmission you can get your reward along with some Void traces. This is great. Within 30 minutes I got over 100 traces, it eliminates going back and forth between your refinement station and navigation. Everything is perfect except for 2 things.

One, can I have like 60 seconds to choose a new relic. 5 out of the 6 times I got to choose a relic, I choose crappy Paris Prime Lith relics because I couldn't decide what to choose. Do you want to keep choosing crappy lith relics? Didn't think so Mr. Mastery Rank 22! My second little thing isn't really a grievance, but more of a quality of life change. Void refinement while on the field. I said it and you all were thinking it! Having refinement on the field would simplify more things. But what I'm thinking that we would only have the two levels of refinement, Exceptional, and Flawless. If you want a radiant relic then you're gonna have to go back to your ship for such a high demand. But anyway, that's just my opinion. If you have anything opposing this thought then I would love to hear about it. Love you all!

20 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

I wouldn't mind an outrageously priced segment to build for the refinement area to in turn make a gear item that would deplete with use to do what you have proposed.

That would be interesting. Very interesting.

I want more reactants to drop, especially for solo play. Not enough enemies and fissure spawns. Besides this I would like there to always be 1 endless mission for each relic era.

The reactant mini game has become a huge annoyance for me. Not only its not fun but also it forces a player to stop killing enemies which I find just stupid.

49 minutes ago, MadGrekon said:

I want more reactants to drop, especially for solo play. Not enough enemies and fissure spawns. Besides this I would like there to always be 1 endless mission for each relic era.

The reactant mini game has become a huge annoyance for me. Not only its not fun but also it forces a player to stop killing enemies which I find just stupid.

What makes this process so annoying is that the reactant flys up in the air and then takes forever to drop back down. I guess that's my real second grievance. Just let it drop to the floor or don't make it a drop at all. You kill so enemies corrupted by the fissure and get some reactant. I don't feel like playing hide and seek throughout the tileset trying to find this tiny yellow orb.

1st. they have to do something with the Reactants in ENDLESS Missions. i would remove them and give everyone every 5 Minutes an Amount of Traces and everey Rotation if relic is activated a Prime part. it is not so rewarding at the moment to make an endless run if i can go to another ending mission and farming reactants. it would be great if they would make there a difference. for example u have one full C rotation but at this 20 Waves, Minutes u have to farm 10 Reactants. so make the reactant farming not so important and annoying.

2nd. i would make the Endless mission spawns splitted from the ending missions. so for every Endless mission types i would make 2 missions per type for example:

2 Survival 2 defense 2 excavation 2 inception. and the timer is only for the location and the Tier.

Edited by (PS4)NoVa_Erk