Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutalist quanta riven mod

DIV3RG3NT

Question

8 answers to this question

Multishot ( Because its good everywhere...OP thing)  and Crit damage.    Firerate and Mag size can also help.

Why crit damage and not crit chance?  Because Mutalist quanta secondary fire creates balls that give you + 25% (flat) crith chance when you shoot through them. 

But i recommend to use quanta only to plant balls (You need faster holstering mods).  Bring powerfull crit secondary with it and you are good. 

For fun : Get Nukor, mod it for Crit damage, stack Volt's shields, Plant Quanta ball near shields, shoot your Nukor through all that stuff at something ( Note: all that still cant beat Tonkor.)

9 hours ago, Kainosh said:

Multishot ( Because its good everywhere...OP thing)  and Crit damage.    Firerate and Mag size can also help.

Why crit damage and not crit chance?  Because Mutalist quanta secondary fire creates balls that give you + 25% (flat) crith chance when you shoot through them. 

But i recommend to use quanta only to plant balls (You need faster holstering mods).  Bring powerfull crit secondary with it and you are good. 

For fun : Get Nukor, mod it for Crit damage, stack Volt's shields, Plant Quanta ball near shields, shoot your Nukor through all that stuff at something ( Note: all that still cant beat Tonkor.)

Is it good if I use lex prime as a secondary?

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Toland the Mad said:

Can it roll with flight speed? I'd think I'd want negative flight speed to have the bubbles overlapping as much as possible with multishot.

its random...yes u can roll flight speed that help wepon a lot

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Toland the Mad said:

I rerolled mine again and got +347%Damage +239%CritDamage -79%Puncture damage which actually makes it a slash proc machine I can kill a lvl 100 Corrupted Bombard Eximus if I shoot through my bubble in under 3 seconds.

nice pretty good roll u got