Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Video Game Awards - Thoughts?

Zeus154

Title for reference.

But anyone have thoughts on the Video Game awards for this year? It seems like all the games have some fairly stiff competition within the categories. Also, Uncharted 4. I will say that U4 is a pretty great game, but wow. It overtook a majority of the main categories that I guess I was looking forward to. But ah well. I am glad to see that Titanfall 2 to get some lion-share of the nominations and I hope to see it at least come out with something.

What are your thoughts on the VGA's? What do you predict is/are going the winner(s)? Game of the Year?

Discuss.

5 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Gears 4 will probably get nominated for GotY but I doubt it'll win. I could see Overwatch taking home best multiplayer or something like that.

Well, you can look at the Nominee's list here.

http://thegameawards.com/nominees/

So that means Gears 4 isn't on the GOTY list, though it has been nominated for a couple other categories, like "Best Action game" and "Best Multiplayer game." So that will be interesting for that game to compete with the other contenders.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr said:

No Man's Sky lol.

Shame to see that game kind of fall over the way side. I never bought it and was never really around for the hype, but looking at the game, it's not what was kind of advertised on the tin. I will say that the game is okay, but not the game that everyone was hoping for.