Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Face Of Tennos

Lirck

My greatest desire is to be able to see how are the Tennos behind the armor is very tense all the time we use the armor, and not even ever seeing the face of the other, I think it could exist in update 9, an option where we could customize our character, and to see them without armor, and with options to change hair color etc.. It would also be possible to walk without the armor in the dojo clan, so walking in ordinary clothes and without armor, allowing to see the face and body of the other.

I personally rather they never 'unmask' the Tenno in any way.

Breakeable helmets, alternative "helmetless helmet".  Certainly not running around in 'normal' clothes.

Just doesn't seem to be that kinda game :/

If you attended CBT there was a hostage figure, with its character skin replaced to a human type now. Now, since the Defense mission feature this exact CBT character in the pod, named Warframe cryopod. I believe we can judge either it is the warframe wielder, or at least it is human in a warframe, judging by its facial features.

Edited by Vangate

To be honest, I'd never want to see the face of any of the Tenno.

To do so kind of ruins the personal mystery and enigmatic vibe they give off.

Not knowing what they look like allows people to imprint their own thoughts onto their frames - making each of them unique to their user beyond their weapons or colour schemes. 

All though in reality there is nothing actually there behind the helmet, everyone believes something different about their frames.

That's what makes them awesome; they could be anything you want under that helmet of theirs - nothing can prove you right or wrong. If you give them a set appearance then... well, the magic of it all is lost. So i hope they keep it open.

If you attended CBT there was a hostage figure, with its character skin replaced to a human type now. Now, since the Defense mission feature this exact CBT character in the pod, named Warframe cryopod. I believe we can judge either it is the warframe wielder, or at least it is human in a warframe, judging by its facial features.

That's a placeholder. They're going to be changing that out.