The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Appear offline in-game

GovernmentSecrets.gov

Pretty self explanatory. Getting a lot of invites that you don't want to accept while trying to get invited into another lobby and the random invite blocks the invite you actually wanted. Picking up randoms who will invite you to Sorties and other missions you've already done. People checking Warframe to see if you're appearing offline on Steam, then raging when they see you're trying to hide. Just appear offline in Warframe and know peace once more. 

Why not block them? Well blocking everyone on you're friends list only to have to unblock them later when you want to talk is a lot of effort for a little peace.

I'm terrible at writing suggestion posts as you can see but you probably get where I'm going with this.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind helping people or carrying other through missions but it gets annoying when it's every day. I don't want to be rude to them either by ignoring them, I'd just like to be invisible. <3

Edited by GenerationX3

30 minutes ago, GenerationX3 said:

Pretty self explanatory. Getting a lot of invites that you don't want to accept while trying to get invited into another lobby and the random invite blocks the invite you actually wanted. Picking up randoms who will invite you to Sorties and other missions you've already done. People checking Warframe to see if you're appearing offline on Steam, then raging when they see you're trying to hide. Just appear offline in Warframe and know peace once more. 

Why not block them? Well blocking everyone on you're friends list only to have to unblock them later when you want to talk is a lot of effort for a little peace.

I'm terrible at writing suggestion posts as you can see but you probably get where I'm going with this.

Yes please!

This would be such a quality of life improvement DE.

Look some days you get on and you really don't want to be bothered. You just want to jump into some random survival missions and carve a bloody mess to relax.

Love the people i play with and always happy to help , but some days i need a chill pill.

Appear offline - Friends , clans etc and just able to be a ghost for a few hours would be just brillant.

Doesnt help much for consoles...but for PC we DO have this option...though i guess what your lookiung for is specific groups? we have ALL, NONE, and FRIENDS

Spoiler

syK6C.jpg

that being said, i do agree that it would be nice to have it expanded upon like what your suggesting

Edited by xcynderx