Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

pls DE give a rework, like you do with exc.

Matt89Connor

6 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

yes, with Exc you do, a great job, remove an not unseful ability to put a new ulti: so, why don't do with the others? If you have fear to become OP, no problem, you still nerf, but at least we have a new good ability , think for a little

Please specify of what warframe(s) you're talking about, and your thoughts about why they need a rework. Also, your suggestions to improve them will be more than welcome.

5 minutes ago, Yaerion said:

Please specify of what warframe(s) you're talking about, and your thoughts about why they need a rework. Also, your suggestions to improve them will be more than welcome.

mine idea is, then the rework of exc, was the right street for rework all frames, but, the DE change to mouch and now we see discontent everywhere.

so I think should return in the past , when they rerwork excalibur, and rework all next frames like this: remove an ability with not great utility, and give a new ulti (i know it's not easy, but if you use the 10000 of feedback you can find an idea for all frames) :)

Edited by Matt89Connor
fix

DE is already doing that: they rework each frame for the new game mechanics, according to the feedback of the players, and the unpopularities in the power kits of the frames. So your request is already in process, they just need time, to make choices, and then implement them into the game.

Since your request is already fulfilled, I close this thread. ;)

If you wish to give ideas for a rework, please do so in details. That's why this section exists. Thank you.