The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

closed and delete

J4c3

still good mod but no point having 2  amprex mods but always in the look out for better verisons =] as soon as upgrade comes replace =]

3 minutes ago, sime123456 said:

Next time do the homework before you buy the mods lol

1 hour ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

jelly on perma red crits I see

lol he bought the mod yesterday and now he is selling it so there must be something wrong with it (firerate killed it)

Also, strong yellow crits beat weak red crits any time of the day. What's the point in having red crits if they got nothing to scale off

This mod build compared to no riven build

1b24fd0e9846430aa7f8c5f90903b882.png

Edited by sime123456
17 minutes ago, sime123456 said:

lol he bought the mod yesterday and now he is selling it so there must be something wrong with it (firerate killed it)

Also, strong yellow crits beat weak red crits any time of the day. What's the point in having red crits if they got nothing to scale off

Or maybe i have another amprex mod and always looking for improvements? lolz 

3 hours ago, sime123456 said:

I don't see any problem here.  You just showed that total damage, burst DPS and sustained DPS are indeed higher with this mod.  Also, something that pi$$es me off about Amprex is how quickly the mag runs out and how much of a drag it is to be reloading in between mags.  This slows down ammo consumption, while providing a damage boost.

He's not nerfing himself by using this mod.  Just because there are different ways to play this game that you may not like or have not considered, doesn't mean everyone should share your logic or opinion.  Not everyone builds for max theoretical dps.  The content doesn't always require it.  This mod in particular is quality of life mod for me.  Doing more damage per ammo instead, while still have equal or superior DPS than without it.

Crapping in someone else's WTS thread isn't classy at all either.  You wouldn't want anyone to do that in your WTS threads in the future would you?

Are you even buying?  Can you even buy it?  why are you here?

Edited by sushidubya