Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Koga skins default colors...

Tozeas

Question

I love the default colors for the ash koga skin and was wondering if anyone could help me find on which color pallets these colors are.  I would really like to color my ship and Archwing to match but just can't seem to find the correct colors.

Thanks in advance!

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

I recommend copying the colors to your attachments, then trying to find matches for them. I did that with Titania's default when I wanted to put them on Oberon.

^THIS

copy the default colors to your attachments and then favorite each of the colors. makes it pretty easy. unless you dont have the palette it comes from...

1 hour ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

I recommend copying the colors to your attachments, then trying to find matches for them. I did that with Titania's default when I wanted to put them on Oberon.

I've tried that but can't get them to appear on any of the color pallets, either I don't have the pallet, or they aren't on any pallets. 

A couple of the colors don't seem to be in our current available colors. I couldn't find one that matched exactly for example the accent (though that one in particular has a bunch of veeeery similar shades)
Closest colors I could find were:

Primary: Gamma C3
Secondary: Eximus A4
Tertiary: Eximus C16
Accent: Classic Saturated D14
Energy: Corpus E4

Spoiler

A B C ...

3 hours ago, GrowlingLeaf said:

A couple of the colors don't seem to be in our current available colors. I couldn't find one that matched exactly for example the accent (though that one in particular has a bunch of veeeery similar shades)
Closest colors I could find were:

Primary: Gamma C3
Secondary: Eximus A4
Tertiary: Eximus C16
Accent: Classic Saturated D14
Energy: Corpus E4

Hide contents

A B C ...

You're awesome!  Thanks so much!