Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next warframe

NoShaveNovember

Question

16 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

Redeemer hands down because it's extremely OP and can one shot most enemies and even take down sortie lvl enemies easily. Though you need to be mastery rank 4 to build it and craft two other weapons first. Still the two weapons you have to craft you can already make and after ranking those two up to lvl 30, you will probably already be mastery rank 4.

The reason why this weapon is so OP is due to the gunshot part of the weapon, which you never have to reload it because it's melee still. Also this weapon does silent shots, so it's perfect for spy missions or when you don't want to alarm enemies. When I did my mastery rank 19 test, I had to kill enemies without alerting them but I couldn't use any of my abilities. When I put my primed range on I could kill the enemy's from an extremely far distance and made the test easy. 

The redeemer uses High Noon as it's stance which if you have too much of an issue finding that mod. I have 6 extras and can give to you free of charge.

To sell weapons and anything you don't want. You press esc, click on equipment, then inventory, and then hover your mouse over each thing telling you what it is. The one to sell weapons is the 2nd Icon you see.

Though if building the Redeemer ends up being too difficult due to getting argon crystals or other material you need to build it then aim for the Orthos or Galatine. For me the Orthos was more fun to use when you want to attack fast, helped me out a lot when i was low level since it kept me moving. Though the Galatine is the best when it comes to slash damage. 

I maxed out Orthos, person told me to build Atterax, by now its ready to claim it. If i don't like Atterax I'll go for redeemer. Thanks btw

9 hours ago, NoShaveNovember said:

I maxed out Orthos, person told me to build Atterax, by now its ready to claim it. If i don't like Atterax I'll go for redeemer. Thanks btw

For me the redeemer is still more OP due to the shotgun part and how far it can stealth kill. Also the question you asked before logging off, syndicates are factions you can join to get special weapons, augmented mods, etc. Though you can only join two syndicates that are allies of each other and end up having the other syndicates end up hating you. While you're at rank 3 right now I wouldn't bother joining one yet since with the syndicates that start to hate you will send out enemies to try and kill you during some missions. So until you can survive easily I would wait a bit before picking. 

As you are a new player my best advice is quantity over quality

Get the easy-to-farm, non-primed rhino/nyx/excal/trin/nova/valkyr/oberon/mag/ember/frost/loki just so you can gain mastery and experience with variety of kit

Join a guild and ask them to take you on a credit farm, afterwards buy research for zephyr/volt/wukong/nezha

Leave things like mesa/equinox/atlas/inaros/chroma/ash and primed frames for later

Pay attention to Vauban alerts, his parts are not very common.

If you are limited on plat spend it only on weapon/warframe slots

Rhino is a good early frame to try out. Simple, effective and lets you get through a lot of the low-mid level content without much hassle. He was the first frame I played after my starter and I had some great times playing him.

In terms of loadout, he can pretty much go with whatever you want, but his tankiness lets him use certain weapons a little easier than some other Warframes. Playing Rhino, I liked using shotguns, rapid-fire pistols and a heavy melee like the Scindo.