Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akstiletto Prime Build

KeiYinXI

Question

Hello, I'm currently using Aksiletto Prime as my secondary weapon for Valkyr Prime, and I'm looking to make a Crit/Status based build, as I've been suggested to do so by many people. This is my current build, probably holds on relevance to what I should be doing but.. https://gyazo.com/8d19b4f990504886460756891e079ee1 , any advise? I don't have any Primed Mods, and barely have any of the double stat elemental mods.

4 answers to this question

OK, so you lack Primed mods.  Obviously we can't control what Baro Ki'Tears brings with him, so let's focus on what we can do.  The dual stat elementals.  I assume you know where to get them, but in case, Fire/Ice Sets drop from Spy, Toxic set from Corrupted Vor (Level 40+ Void missions), and Electric from Hive Sabotage (Find all 3 caches).

Also, max out every mod, and I'd say swap Stunning Speed for Barrel Diffusion.  If you don't have a copy, I'll hook you up with one, IGN is Sintag.

As I haven't built my own Ak P yet, I'll let others who are more in the know do the talking for me.

5 minutes ago, Sintag said:

OK, so you lack Primed mods.  Obviously we can't control what Baro Ki'Tears brings with him, so let's focus on what we can do.  The dual stat elementals.  I assume you know where to get them, but in case, Fire/Ice Sets drop from Spy, Toxic set from Corrupted Vor (Level 40+ Void missions), and Electric from Hive Sabotage (Find all 3 caches).

Also, max out every mod, and I'd say swap Stunning Speed for Barrel Diffusion.  If you don't have a copy, I'll hook you up with one, IGN is Sintag.

As I haven't built my own Ak P yet, I'll let others who are more in the know do the talking for me.

Yes, I'm indeed missing one. I sent you a friend request, just message me when you're on.

Umm i don't even have primed pistol gambit and target cracker but it would still do more damage than what you made here. So when i saw this i went on and i made a quick build from what i would usually do and decided to put on hydraulic crosshairs and prime pistol gambit/target cracker because it would do more damage than fire rate or impact damage.

4 forma Akstiletto Prime