Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My best Warframe for Primed Continuity?

(XBOX)CmdrCuddlebug

Question

Hello, and thanks for helping. I finally got my hands on a primed mod, and I really want to put it to use, but I know the one I have, Primed Continuity, works better for some frames vs others. For instance, I think EV Trinity is supposed to actually have reduced duration.

I will list all my available frames below, and would appreciate input regarding which frames/builds are best for a lot of duration. I prefer using a frame that will survive and do well in late and endgame, so developing a frame for that will be my focus right now, if that helps narrow your recommendations. Thanks again. 

Ash Prime 

Banshee 

Frost Prime 

Inaros 

Mirage 

Nekros Prime 

Nova Prime 

Saryn Prime 

Titiana 

Trinity Prime 

Valkyr Prime 

2 answers to this question

Just gonna throw this out there, you REALLY don't need any duration on Frost (Not negative, just stay at 100%) to make him great in the higher tiers.

Energy Vampire Trinities, the type I use, use the lowest duration you can get, so that's a no go.

Valkyr does require it for most Hysteria and Warcry builds, so go ahead.

Nekros doesn't REAAAALLLY need it, and slapping a health conversion on him with a despoil desecrate makes him nearly invincible.

Saryn does need it, for (Regenerative) Molt and Toxic Lash. 

Nova does need it if you want a large Molecular Prime.

Inaros you can pick on, if you want longer stuns and more time to devour, go ahead.

Ash could go without it, but again, that's your call. Makes Smokescreen more viable, and with his rework, not a bad idea.

Banshee, definately needs it, especially for a Savage Banshee (Shouts for Shy) build. Even just for just Silence and Sonar purposes, it's useful.

Mirage needs it. More time for disco ball o' doom, eclipse, and her clones. Very useful.

And last but not least,

Good on Titania for ALL but her last ability. Just make a decent all around build for her and you're good.

Hope that helps, tried to be as brief as I possibly could.