Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Early Game Frame Farming (Especially Oberon)

Ripstarr

Question

I recently came back to the game and even created a new account despite the fact I was a founder. My original account has multiple Prime Frames including Excal Prime.

The reason I started over was to learn the game again and grind(earn) everything I have.  I do buy plat, but just for a cosmetics.  The problem is I'm stuck using Volt and have maxed him out for a while now (2 weeks).  I have picked up some good stuff from the relics, including Paris Prime.  I also just made Rhino by gathering all of his parts, but really want to use Oberon.  I cannot find his systems and I have been through most of Earth > Mercury > Venus > Most of Mars and random planets where people have taxied me.

My main question is if there is a consensus of where to get Oberon systems.  I realize there are past posts, but can't find anything recent (especially with new star chart).

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

The best ways to get him are either high level endless missions (as the difficulty increase, more eximus units spawn resulting in more chances to obtain oberon parts) or sortie with eximus stronghold condition.

Since you're (I guess) low rank on that account, you probably can't do sortie yet.

Just pick any endless mission with a squad and try to stay for a long time and you should get plenty of oberon parts.

Thanks for the tips. It' funny, i often join with groups of higher level players because they are farming mostly relics and I just want this one piece no one really wants but lowbie players.

I refuse to buy it though : )