The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggle to Mute Market Music

Kalvorax

Whenever I go into the market the music is always playing...this is due to the codex-like preview of the items that have it....and if you try to look at other stuff, it just get soverlapped and starts playing both tracks.

Can we please get an option to mute the music while in market?

Or a toggle to mute the item preview when nothing is selected?

Just now, [DE]George said:

This is definitely a bug.  You shouldn't get overlapping music in there, we will fix it.

Alright. Good to know.

Would it also happen to stop the music while going through the main pages looking for a selection? I like the previews in the background (as it makes the market seem more alive), just not the music always playing.

On 12/5/2016 at 11:13 AM, xcynderx said:

Alright. Good to know.

Would it also happen to stop the music while going through the main pages looking for a selection? I like the previews in the background (as it makes the market seem more alive), just not the music always playing.

The music will always play when you are in the Market.  However, we are unable to reproduce the overlapping music issue.  Can you post a YouTube video for us so we can see what you are doing when you encounter this?

Thanks.

36 minutes ago, [DE]George said:

The music will always play when you are in the Market.  However, we are unable to reproduce the overlapping music issue.  Can you post a YouTube video for us so we can see what you are doing when you encounter this?

Thanks.

I'll see what I can do.

@[DE]George Well, I dont know what it was, but while I was setting up my audio in the audio tab in-game to record, it stopped doing the double audio...I noticed it had stopped when I changed to my Surround Sounds speakers, then when i changed back to my headset it wasnt doing it any more...Seems like it was something on my end from previous updates of the audio i guess not being flushed properly.

Thanks for clearing it all up :)

EDit: a few minutes later) aaannd its back again...this time with on both.

I'll try to find a way to record the audio as well...

Edited by xcynderx

13 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

@[DE]George Ok, from my testing it seems to be an issue with the Master Volume slider. If its muted, then brought 1 and 2 clicks up (with the arrow keys) it does the double audio...any higher than that and it does only the one track like it should.

Good catch on this one... it will be fixed in the next hotfix.