Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clothing On The Stream

Synopsis

I was reading a thread today by our esteemed colleague Vabla about the drinking on the stream.  He/she makes an excellent point - their blatant enjoyment of the Devil's Nectar of Wickedness is nothing short of a slap in the face to us players!  And it got me thinking...

Why draw the line at drinking?  After all, a casual livestream from a couch is an environment that demands the highest level of professionalism.  Realistically, I would expect suits and ties and yet my eyes are assaulted each week with t-shirts and pink shorts!  It's madness!  They produce video games, not some sort of recreational product - they should be much more formal!

They should also make up a strict, uninformative and incomprehensible, outline with each point they are going over as a pdf file we can read over with them as they go over it. They should also not be able to smile, laugh, make any jokes, and if they leak any information at all they should be fired. This will shorten the stream from an hour or two to maybe 5-15 minutes, can't wait.

Edited by Fireblac

They should make a Design Council Poll before each livestream about dress and appearance, but only AFTER spending time and money creating a dress-up program for each of the potential participants.

Edited by Westmin

And rebecca should never wear visually appealing attire because its utterly unprofessional. Also giving out plat is bad marketing/bussiness practice.

EA can teach them a thing two about consumer habits. If you give out free stuff too often, consumers will never buy your product, they'll wait for it to be free. That's why Steam is such a terrible and unprofessional platform.

DE has lost their ways.

Edited by ClaymoreNo47

hmmm   nice topic but do i care...

No, absolutely not!

Gaming = relaxing, entertaining, having fun.

I'm not watching those livestream to understand the meaning of life.

EOVqaCv.gif

Edited by Ecksplisit