Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Remove Clan Research Mats From Boss Drops

Shifty_Shuffler

Trying to obtain certain rare materials is even more difficult since the introduction of the clan research weapons and their related materials, i.e. mutagen sample, detonite ampule and fieldron sample. For materials such as control modules, neurodes, etc you could reliable get some after a couple of runs from the relevant boss, but now that they drop the clan research mats they have become really difficult to obtain.

This is getting really frustrating, as running the same boss over and over is really boring. So I suggest the removal of such clan mats from the boss drop tables.

Edited by Shifty_Shuffler

As I always say when someone makes this thread:

Why not have both drop?

that would be nice, I just want a good chance to get control modules and to stop getting fieldron sample from hyena, granted i think they increased the drop rates for that intire mission because i keep getting 1 - 2 drops of CM from the enemies, however there are many others that are not so lucky...

As I always say when someone makes this thread:

Why not have both drop?

Definitely both, I get the annoyance of farming for rare mats on a boss, but in cases like the extemely rare mutagen samples that's pretty much the best options you've got.