Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure Variety

Shockwave-

For the past 3-4 days the only Neo fissure available has been defense on Uranus, one of the most annying missions out there. Most times that has been the one and only neo fissure available. I miss old void, when you could run the missions you wanted whenever you wanted. I could Always run a capture or a surivival or a defense, whatever my group was interested in doing. Now I have a choice of 4 sometimes (I have a screenshot of only 4 missions available, 3 spy and a excavation).

Being shoehorned into these random fissures is just infuriating.

11 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

For the past 3-4 days the only Neo fissure available has been defense on Uranus, one of the most annying missions out there. Most times that has been the one and only neo fissure available. I miss old void, when you could run the missions you wanted whenever you wanted. I could Always run a capture or a surivival or a defense, whatever my group was interested in doing. Now I have a choice of 4 sometimes (I have a screenshot of only 4 missions available, 3 spy and a excavation).

Being shoehorned into these random fissures is just infuriating.

It was kinda harder to grind those missions but also MUCH more fun! In the old void You could grind until You get what You wanted even if You only had one key... Now You need to be satisfied with what You get which is only one thing per relic...

17 minutes ago, ROBOTRON9796 said:

You could grind until You get what You wanted even if You only had one key

Except for when 3 parts you needed dropped from T3 MobiDef or even worse T1, where everything was diluted with T2 keys. People tend to forget the annoying parts of the old system.