Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trouble Unlocking Riven Mod (SOLVED)

Quikbeam

Question

Hello,

I have a Riven mod that reads" Synthesize a Simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a hobbled dragon key equipped"

I have done it three times and it has not unlocked. So far i have:

-Equipped Riven Rifled mod

-Equipped Dragon Key

- Not used any abilities all mission

And it does not seem to be working. I have also soloed each mission in case anyone was wondering. Any idea what could be going on in here?

Edited by Quikbeam
Solved

4 answers to this question

1) The said riven mod must be equipped in your primary weapon

2) Dragon Key equipped must be Hobbled (Not bleeding, decaying, nor extinguished)

3) You must NOT use any abilities while in the mission (invis, buffs, transference counts as using skills)

4) Make sure you're scanning the right target. Simaris targets have a slight blue glow/aura and has more health than others. It also has 3-4 "points" that should be scanned before it would be considered as a successful scan.

5) DON'T use any traps on the target or ANY OTHER ENEMIES. Basically using the traps whether you have a target or not would fail the challenge.

6) Successfully complete the mission. (I don't know if failing would also fail the challenge but just to be sure)

If all above conditions are met and still you experience the problem send a ticket at support.warframe.com. Expect a reply within a week or so.