Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcanes, wich should i choose for chroma?

ComDoms

Question

i have arcane grace (maxed&installed) on chroma. what i need help for is choosing between guardian or aegis, anyone here knows wich is better ? scince i don't know if guardian stacks with vex, and how much it gives me... im starting to think that aegis might be more usefull. Correct me if im wrong.

For thos who wants to see my build here's the linkhttp://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Chroma/t_30_3244224440_2-3-10-6-0-5-12-5-10-19-7-10-47-2-5-49-6-10-411-1-10-479-4-10-615-9-5-774-8-5_6-14-411-8-47-6-2-6-479-7-12-8-49-8-19-7-774-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-34

and here are my stats:

Armor: 735

Health: 860

Power: 225

Shield: 420

Power Duration: 226%

Power Effiency: 45%

Power Range: 34%

Power Strength: 299%

Edited by NovusNova
Content Moderated

7 answers to this question

Grace is better if you're Vex armor is up. Guardian and Aegis are more useful when your Vex is down or not fully charged.

Guardian stacks with your base armor value like Steel Fiber and Cold Ward, the result is multiplied by Vex.

I would use Aegis and Grace to mitigate Chroma's need to disengage when his Vex is about to wear off. I find it to be the most annoying thing about playing him.

I can't really do any math without knowing your power strength and mod load out.

21 minutes ago, ComDoms said:

halp

Your title is very ambiguous.  If you want help with arcanes, perhaps you should have your title reflect that for a more speedy response.  A title saying "need help" could mean literally anything.  I thought it was going to be a question about what frame to choose next, or what weapon to choose, or hell even what sentinel or something.

Anyway, I have no idea, good luck.

On 12/4/2016 at 1:33 AM, Xekrin said:

Your title is very ambiguous.  If you want help with arcanes, perhaps you should have your title reflect that for a more speedy response.  A title saying "need help" could mean literally anything.  I thought it was going to be a question about what frame to choose next, or what weapon to choose, or hell even what sentinel or something.

Anyway, I have no idea, good luck.

Sorry~ My 4th post! im editing it right now!

Edited by ComDoms
sorry!