Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TRANSIENT FORTITTUDE

(PSN)XxToxicClipz

Question

6 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, (PS4)CAROLINA-BO55 said:

hello im looking for good rank for transient fortitude for have no lsot of duration on few of me frames as i do not want to max it out feel it no need to do so can anyone pin point me corrrectly to amount needed 

I find 2 pips short of full is a nice balance between the upside and the downside.  I have both a maxed TF and one 2 pips short, both can be useful in builds.  Later on, once you get things like Narrow Minded, Constitution and Primed Continuity, and you've put lots of forma into the frame, you can usually "afford" the maxed version.

Basically the rule of thumb is that the more forma you can put into a frame or weapon, the more headroom you have to play around with all-maxed mods.  But there are still some mods it's handy to have several copies of at different rates of fill - Fleeting Expertise being the most notable (it's wise to have a 3, a 4 and a maxed for different trade-offs).  Blind Rage is another one it's useful to have several different versions of.

People have been asking for a "throttle" for years, but until we get that, the only way around it is to have several copies of some of these crucial mods at different rates of fillage for fine-tuning builds.

Edited by Omnimorph