Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird warframe dreams

voltocitygel

So last night, I had a dream. For those of you who've played mass effect 2, it was the attack on the collector base, only instead of commander Shepard and the crew, it was my clan and I in warframe. (We're pretty small. Shadow clan.) suffice to say, things went much better with warframes. Besides just being tankier in general, abilities made a world of a difference against the swarms. (Forget what they're called- paralzying bug things). Mostly my (volt's) abilities. They ignored lots of other abilities, except for frost, saryn, and volt's abilities.

My clan (typically) has a volt, a nezha, 2 trins, a rhino, vaub, valk, 2 novas, frost, Oberon, and saryn.

i can always explain more if you guys are curious, lol. 

Share your weird warframe dreams in the comments below! 

I had a dream with Mirage. It was after her release (that emotions :D you know). I don't remember it well but everything happened in one of the void rooms  specifically the one with two levels and four stairs...

ivPnfwh.jpg

There was a fierce fight with corrupted and omnipresent Mirage's scream.

Edited by Doloriss

8 hours ago, Doloriss said:

I had a dream with Mirage. It was after her release (that emotions :D you know). I don't remember it well but everything happened in one of the void rooms  specifically the one with two levels and four stairs...

ivPnfwh.jpg

There was a fierce fight with corrupted and omnipresent Mirage's scream.

Sounds interesting. That's always been one of my favorite void rooms. 

7 hours ago, AerinSol said:

Mirage coming on to me and removing her frame revealing Kate Upton...

Wtf....?

6 hours ago, BladeWielder65 said:

One time i had a dream that i was a Crewman patrolling a treasury ship. it's fuzzy but i do vividly remember headbutting a banshee

Lol XD that's pretty funny. Make the new melee attack for crewmen a headbutt plz DE. Inside joke for all seven people who see this post... that joke sounded better in my head. Suppose I can only do so much though. 2 am brain, already fried by finals. (Backache keeping me up, rip. Or more accurately, I am not rip.)

3 hours ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

I had a nightmare about the stalker spawning on me and I was too afraid to attack. I was legit terrified when I woke up.

*pats* that doesn't sound fun. ^^; I hate it when you know what you have to do in a dream, but you just can't do it.

speaking of dreams, i had another dream last night. this one was that i was supposed to help the DE team at a warframe tennocon like meeting (for some reason) and practiced a bunch of stuff, involved a bunch of action movie like stuff to prepare for it (dont ask me why, i was literally presenting things on a screen for the meeting), and after the meeting fell apart due to my inadequacy, I was sent into a virtual reality build of warframe. Which was actually pretty fantastic. Everything looked real. Was fun too. weird dream though...