Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quanta Vandal vs Soma Prime

gamer456ism

9 answers to this question

Quanta Vandal all the way! I've been using that thing forever everywhere I go. The build I use consists of all the damage mods, shred, vile acceleration, and dual stat mods depending on the faction. 

It's a nice upgrade from the Quanta. I suggest you go for it. It's completely underrated and totally not over the top/meta like the Soma. 

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

14 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

Quanta Vandal all the way! I've been using that thing forever everywhere I go. The build I use consists of all the damage mods, shred, vile acceleration, and dual stat mods depending on the faction. 

It's a nice upgrade from the Quanta. I suggest you go for it. It's completely underrated and totally not over the top/meta like the Soma. 

build?

9 minutes ago, gamer456ism said:

loses like 6k dps though, is 1.2m enough to go through a full enemy also?

If a bow can hit 2 - 3 enemies with only 0.2 punch through. 1.2 should be more than enough, I've even shot through glass a few times to kill enemies (though you lose a lot of bullets).

Sorry, my mistake, the wiki states the bow punch through at 1m, I could have sworn it used to be 0.1 or 0.2, but anyways you don't need more than 2m punch through unless you plan on shooting through walls or floors.

Edited by Madway7

Quanta V handles better at higher lvls, it has a lot to do with ammo efficiency. 

It is also easier to build, since it's a raw dmg build. Unless you're going for status build. 

But the weapons are fundemantally different, meaning you should pick your weapon based on the enemy you are about to fight.