Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advice for Mirage

Anpu

Question

6 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Anpu said:

Hello, I normally play very tank frames. Inarus, Valkyr, Excalibur. Any way, I have lots of arcane sets. But I am at a loss on what would work well. I am still a novice at her so any advice is welcome.

If you are talking about arcanes, i would recommend to use Grace and guardian on mirage

(this is what i use myself and it's doing well for me)

dependin of what you planning to 2 I see 3 configs

A - Weapon Enchanced : Build for strengh & duration for your 1 & 3 boosting your weapon damage

B Ulti death Beam: Build for strengh range for damage (caution cost a lot),

C Ulti blind crowd control - Build for duration range for blinding foe, this configurations is efficient against large group of ennemy with little covers

Mirage takes some effort to play at any decent level range. There's a reason her passive is % faster parkour moves.

Using Defensive mods like Vitality, QT, ect are just about a waste of time. She will randomly get one shot no matter what if you stop moving.

Her Clones have their own status proc chance which means she works esp well with status type weapons. She works well with ANY launcher type weapons, not just Simulolr.

Ignis, Torrid, Tonkor, Zarr ect.

You don't need Flow on her. She doesn't have energy problems even with Blind Rage on. Build her for Max Duration and as much Strength you can get, then an efficiency mod if you like. She doesn't make the best use of Arcanes though Grace + Avenger Traumatic combo is strong. Arcane Energize can make a R10 Blind Rage sit comfortably without energy problems, other than that I can't think of much that helps enough to care.

If you want to use SImulor, don't use it like a scrub. Detonate your Vortex when you're done with them. Use a fire rate mod like Vile Acceleration and a fire macro to achieve full fire rate.  99% of Mirage + Simulor players I see are using the weapon poorly and you can get a lot more out of it with a little effort.