Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

She hands you the form.

"Name, occupation, and equipment." She says in a bored tone.

"Richard Johnson, Ranger and student of history, standard Syndicate armaments plus one custom sniper rifle for the occasional hunting of nuisances."

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks around* "Reminds me of, the endless halls, of the Ten-Zero"

Felicity seems at peace and walks the halls with the gait of one who knew them intimately.

"Reminds me of home." She says. 

The hallway opens into a large room.

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Richard Johnson, Ranger and student of history, standard Syndicate armaments plus one custom sniper rifle for the occasional hunting of nuisances."

She takes the completed form and hands you the waiver holding the colony blameless in the event of numerous death scenarios.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She takes the completed form and hands you the waiver holding the colony blameless in the event of numerous death scenarios.

Richard chuckled slightly.  "Standard procedure, I guess.  Must be pretty boring here."  He signed.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity seems at peace and walks the halls with the gait of one who knew them intimately.

"Reminds me of home." She says. 

The hallway opens into a large room.

*He nods* "Yeah, I would love to live here you kown, where Oorkin still stands, or whats left of it.."

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Yeah, I would love to live here you kown, where Oorkin still stands, or whats left of it.."

"That's the plan." She says. "Ryoko moved your stuff from your ship, well what remains of it, to an empty room."

The concourse is twice the size of the similarly named relay room.

A giant Ayatan sculpture sits in the middle, an orb like price with multiple limbs that fold past and through eachother. 

People on golden robes consult long banners of text, or relax next to fountains and smaller sculptures. A few stand in groups, apparently debating about certain items on pedastols before them.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"That's the plan." She says. "Ryoko moved your stuff from your ship, well what remains of it, to an empty room."

The concourse is twice the size of the similarly named relay room.

A giant Ayatan sculpture sits in the middle, an orb like price with multiple limbs that fold past and through eachother. 

People on golden robes consult long banners of text, or relax next to fountains and smaller sculptures. A few stand in groups, apparently debating about certain items on pedastols before them.

(( really wanna do a ned-flanders, scream, for Zaeed's excitement: I always wanted Purple Drapes!)) 

*Zaeed has a big smile in his face* "That's great to hear" *He looks around* "Oh my, an Ayantan, is it powered?"

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( really wanna do a ned-flanders, scream, for Zaeed's excitement: I always wanted Purple Drapes!)) 

*Zaeed has a big smile in his face* "That's great to hear" *He looks around* "Oh my, an Ayantan, is it powered?"

"Powered and generating." She says. "It helps power the void shield and main systems."

All the people there are clad in Orokin style robes. Almost all carry a Lex Prime. Sentinels hover by each, scanning the crowd for any threats to their masters.

One of the portals by the wall activates and deposits a new individual.

Felicity continues walking, her eyes in you, backing towards what appears to be a drop off to the lower level.

Edited by Rakawan

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You are brought to a large room.

((See above description of the concourse.))

Looking around, he spotted Zaeed and Felicity.  "Nice place," he commented loud enough for someone to hear him, but not loud enough to interrupt.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Powered and generating." She says. "It helps power the void shield and main systems."

All the people there are clad in Orokin style robes. Almost all carry a Lex Prime. Sentinels hover by each, scanning the crowd for any threats to their masters.

One of the portals by the wall activates and deposits a new individual.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Looking around, he spotted Zaeed and Felicity.  "Nice place," he commented loud enough for someone to hear him, but not loud enough to interrupt.

*He smiles* "I feel, like I'm at home, back to the Orokin, that I once loved, I..." *He truns* "You bet, this place is wonderful, always dreamed of coming here"

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Richard I presume." A young woman says. "Welcome to the Reliquary. Please follow me."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He smiles* "I feel, like I'm at home, back to the Orokin, that I once loved, I..." *He truns* "You bet, this place is wonderful, always dreamed of coming here"

Felicity continues backing towards  the apparent drop-off.

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He walks with* "So, how big is this place, never really explored the hole Moon"

She steps off the "ledge" and onto a bridge of light.

"Ths is only one tower." She says. "And a small one at that. There are hundreds of others."

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"So what's the current project over here?"

"The recovery, restoration, and integration of Orokin tech into useable forms." She says, leading you to a side room. "Here we have the hatchery, where your sentinel companion will be chosen."

There are several sentinel "eggs."

Edited by Rakawan

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She steps off the "ledge" and onto a bridge of light.

"Ths is only one tower." She says. "And a small one at that. There are hundreds of others."

*He stuubbles ever so slightly, as he steps onto the light-bridge* "By the Void!, ugh I hate thease things.." 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He stuubbles ever so slightly, as he steps onto the light-bridge* "By the Void!, ugh I hate thease things.." 

Felicity continues towards the Ayatan.

"Over there." She gestures to the room Richard entered. "Is the hatchery, where we pair sentinels with their new humans. Speaking of which we need to get you a sentinel as well."

Felicity continues towards the Ayatan.

"Over there." She gestures to the room Richard entered. "Is the hatchery, where we pair sentinels with their new humans. Speaking of which we need to get you a sentinel as well."

*He Nods* "Oh, I do have one, I have a Carrier Prime, in my ship"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods* "Oh, I do have one, I have a Carrier Prime, in my ship"

"Does it have a map of this facility and a full compliment of mods meant to protect you in the event of decompression or assault?" She asks. 

She continues to walk towards the hatchery.

"Does it have a map of this facility and a full compliment of mods meant to protect you in the event of decompression or assault?" She asks. 

She continues to walk towards the hatchery.

*He perks a brow* "Map no, but I can fix that, as for Mods, yes and even better.."