Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "Map no, but I can fix that, as for Mods, yes and even better.."

Felicity steps into the hatchet and retrieves a very familiar carrier Prime.

"It does now!" She says, handing your Carrier Prime back to you.

39 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The recovery, restoration, and integration of Orokin tech into useable forms." She says, leading you to a side room. "Here we have the hatchery, where your sentinel companion will be chosen."

There are several sentinel "eggs."

"Do I require a sentinel?  I would prefer to have a companion instead, if possible."

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Do I require a sentinel?  I would prefer to have a companion instead, if possible."

"I'm sorry." The woman says, in that fake professional tone that implies she really isn't. "We don't allow pets. To much mess. Now which one will you pick?"

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity steps into the hatchet and retrieves a very familiar carrier Prime.

"It does now!" She says, handing your Carrier Prime back to you.

*He takes it* "Thanks" *He lets it float and guard him, its in normal Primed colors, with Baro attainments,  in primed style* 

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'm sorry." The woman says, in that fake professional tone that implies she really isn't. "We don't allow pets. To much mess. Now which one will you pick?"

"No need to be condescending, now.  Denk is perfectly well-trained to not defecate in inappropriate areas."

11 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Valentine: Well we only need to ask them was the one I'm asking is lying. If yes then don't go left, if not go there

The holographs are no longer there. With both of your questions left there is nothing left but to choose a path.

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He smiles and walks on* "You kown, Fel, might just be my Ballas side, talking but, your quite the looker, if you don't mind me saying" 

A gold and white frost puts an arm around you.

"She's also engaged." Ryoko says from beside you. "To me I believe."

Felicity smiles at Ryoko.

"Yes you silly goose." She says. "To you. In fact I was about to invite him to our wedding."

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

A gold and white frost puts an arm around you.

"She's also engaged." Ryoko says from beside you. "To me I believe."

Felicity smiles at Ryoko.

"Yes you silly goose." She says. "To you. In fact I was about to invite him to our wedding."

*Zaeed chuckles* "My My, golden warrior, the void has blessed you well, has it not?" *He smiles warmly* "And hay, I've got my eyes, on someone special too, but does not mean, I can not admire, others.."

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed chuckles* "My My, golden warrior, the void has blessed you well, has it not?" *He smiles warmly* "And hay, I've got my eyes, on someone special too, but does not mean, I can not admire, others.."

"That's a slippery slope." Ryoko says. "Me, I have eyes only for my lady."

He puts his arm around Felicity and holds her close.

"So what do you think of m... our tower, trader?" He asks then turns to Felicity. "Sorry I still getting used to sharing ownership of everything."

Edited by Rakawan

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"That's a slippery slope." Ryoko says. "Me, I have eyes only for my lady."

He puts his arm around Felicity and holds her close.

"So what do you think of m... our tower, trader?" He asks then turns to Felicity. "Sorry I still getting used to sharing ownership of everything."

*Zaeed chuckles* "What ever you say" *He looks around* "The tower is amazing and beautiful, I say you both suit this place well" 

37 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed chuckles* "What ever you say" *He looks around* "The tower is amazing and beautiful, I say you both suit this place well" 

They both beam with pride.

"The lower levels are still a work in progress." He says. "Clouded with dust. Btw how are those two coming with the riddle?"

"No contact." Felicity says. "We might want a drone to check up on them."

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

They both beam with pride.

"The lower levels are still a work in progress." He says. "Clouded with dust. Btw how are those two coming with the riddle?"

"No contact." Felicity says. "We might want a drone to check up on them."

*He looks over* "I can do that for you, see how they are, or hell, I'll hlep you clear up, with the low levers, anything to get this back to, its once former glory"

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over* "I can do that for you, see how they are, or hell, I'll hlep you clear up, with the low levers, anything to get this back to, its once former glory"

"Actually we were hoping you could help get some of he systems back online." Ryoko says. "We had to engineers, but we haven't heard from them since last night."

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Ok I'll go first." Cyris pushes the door open and slowly walks through

((Wrong choice))

The door slams and locks behind you.

A wall of lasers races down the corridor towards you.

Edited by Rakawan

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Actually we were hoping you could help get some of the systems back online." Ryoko says. "We had to engineers, but we haven't heard from them since last night."

*He nods* "I can help with that" *He stops and truns* "Well, guess I shuold tell you, what I'm good at besides trading, I won't give you the hole list, but the basic Rundown is, I can repair and make, something old, new, and as for their systems or computers, its child's play"

*He exhales* "And well, I've also have alot of kowngole on the Neral Sentry as well"

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "I can help with that" *He stops and truns* "Well, guess I shuold tell you, what I'm good at besides trading, I won't give you the hole list, but the basic Rundown is, I can repair and make, something old, new, and as for their systems or computers, its child's play"

*He exhales* "And well, I've also have alot of kowngole on the Neral Sentry as well"

"Until we gain a better understanding of the corrupted we have decided to leave the neural sentry offline." Ryoko says. "However we do have another job. Integration of Orokin tech into various applications. You've seen our Dreadnoughts. That is the sort of advancements we are looking for."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Until we gain a better understanding of the corrupted we have decided to leave the neural sentry offline." Ryoko says. "However we do have another job. Integration of Orokin tech into various applications. You've seen our Dreadnoughts. That is the sort of advancements we are looking for."

*He Nods* "That I can do!"