Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you draw closer to the ledge you can see several Bolkors hovering near it. Several more are on the ground. 

They are firing at a cliffside, their shots straining a blue shield over the cave entrances.

”Dax are inside those caves.” Felicity says. “Watch your fire.”

”Weapons are locked while cloaking is engaged.” Simon says. “With one exception, there are several cloaked missiles on board, however their yield would risk destabilizing the area.”

Felicity laughs.

”If I knew where Zaeed was I’d be dragging him to the execution block myself.” She says. “As for his crimes, that discussion may take a while.”

*She nods* "One should be fine, target the middle Bolkor, if I'm correct it should take them all up, at once" *She says* "Once we're close enough for a flanking shot, we'll tear them apart"

"Excuse me?" *He says* "I'll like to remind our Leader, that our faction may are after the man himself, but we do not accept the Jade Light" *His tone is sharp*

"Victor, let's address the issue at hand before we bump heads with people we just met shell we?" *She says back* "We will deal with Zaeed in our own time, but yes, We won't accept his execution, Just so you know Fel, dear"

On 2018-05-16 at 10:53 AM, -Platinum- said:

*She nods* "One should be fine, target the middle Bolkor, if I'm correct it should take them all up, at once" *She says* "Once we're close enough for a flanking shot, we'll tear them apart"

"Excuse me?" *He says* "I'll like to remind our Leader, that our faction may are after the man himself, but we do not accept the Jade Light" *His tone is sharp*

"Victor, let's address the issue at hand before we bump heads with people we just met shell we?" *She says back* "We will deal with Zaeed in our own time, but yes, We won't accept his execution, Just so you know Fel, dear"

“Your reluctance to kill a Zaeed is noted, but my clan does not answer to you.” Felicity says. “And those missiles will also destabilize the area, likely killing our troops. Which is something I will not tolerate. Cephalon, lock usage of the stealth missiles for the duration of this mission.”

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Your reluctance to kill a Zaeed is noted, but my clan does not answer to you.” Felicity says. “And those missiles will also destabilize the area, likely killing our troops. Which is something I will not tolerate. Cephalon, lock usage of the stealth missiles for the duration of this mission.”

*Victor sighs* "You can't poss_"

"At ease, Victor, we can address this later" *She says* "Cephalon you heard her" *She checks the other type of weapons* "What else do we have one this thing?"

"What kind of Orokin makes a weapon that can harm its own allies?" *Victor asks, with a slight chuckle* 

Edited by -Platinum-

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Victor sighs* "You can't poss_"

"At ease, Victor, we can address this later" *She says* "Cephalon you heard her" *She checks the other type of weapons* "What else do we have one this thing?"

"What kind of Orokin makes a weapon that can harm its own allies?" *Victor asks, with a slight chuckle* 

“Nothing that can be fired without disrupting the cloak.” The Cephalon says. “Mission parameters and casualty severity list updated. Suggestion, de-cloak and use plasma cannons.”

Felicity turns to Victor. 

“I said raised to be polite and diplomatic.” She says. “But I’ve spent the last twenty four hours among calls no one else would and getting nothing but crap for it, so to hek with it all.”

She stands. 

“You want to know what Zaeed did? He betrayed other Tenno, and led them to their deaths. He collaborated with the Stalker, and tried to kill my best friend, who is his ex-girlfriend by the way, because he can’t just let things go. And when he was offered a chance to atone for all this he faked regret long enough to stab us in the back yet again.”

Her hand rests on her Sicarus.

”So I don’t give a rotten pile of drahk dung what you will or won’t tolerate.” She says. “Zaeed will be brought to justice. If I have go through your clan to get him so he it.”

Simon clears his throat.

”Perhaps it would be better tp have this discussion when our soldiers aren’t dying on the field.” He says.

49 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Nothing that can be fired without disrupting the cloak.” The Cephalon says. “Mission parameters and casualty severity list updated. Suggestion, de-cloak and use plasma cannons.”

Felicity turns to Victor. 

“I said raised to be polite and diplomatic.” She says. “But I’ve spent the last twenty four hours among calls no one else would and getting nothing but crap for it, so to hek with it all.”

She stands. 

“You want to know what Zaeed did? He betrayed other Tenno, and led them to their deaths. He collaborated with the Stalker, and tried to kill my best friend, who is his ex-girlfriend by the way, because he can’t just let things go. And when he was offered a chance to atone for all this he faked regret long enough to stab us in the back yet again.”

Her hand rests on her Sicarus.

”So I don’t give a rotten pile of drahk dung what you will or won’t tolerate.” She says. “Zaeed will be brought to justice. If I have go through your clan to get him so he it.”

Simon clears his throat.

”Perhaps it would be better tp have this discussion when our soldiers aren’t dying on the field.” He says.

*Ara seems unfazed by the yabble going behind her, she turns the ship for a flanking action* "We'll flank them, stay cloaked and strike them with a plasma cannon" *She says* "Weapons are locked"

"So, you suggest killing him, is justice?, no one learns anything in death" *He says back* "I won't take threats likely, the only damn reason why we've even agreed to help your clan is that SHE is so hell-bent on killing the remnant" *He points to Ara* "So do excuse me if don't agree to the fact you wish to repat what the O-" *Suddenly the ship bucks fowoard, like she stalled the engine, as Victor is stadning and not holding anything, he faceplants the floor*

"Whoops, sorry" *She says, sarfasciily* "Now please, both of you, we have soldiers dying, we need to help them" *She keep ahead flank, waiting for the perfect moment to strike*

On 2018-05-18 at 9:05 AM, -Platinum- said:

*Ara seems unfazed by the yabble going behind her, she turns the ship for a flanking action* "We'll flank them, stay cloaked and strike them with a plasma cannon" *She says* "Weapons are locked"

"So, you suggest killing him, is justice?, no one learns anything in death" *He says back* "I won't take threats likely, the only damn reason why we've even agreed to help your clan is that SHE is so hell-bent on killing the remnant" *He points to Ara* "So do excuse me if don't agree to the fact you wish to repat what the O-" *Suddenly the ship bucks fowoard, like she stalled the engine, as Victor is stadning and not holding anything, he faceplants the floor*

"Whoops, sorry" *She says, sarfasciily* "Now please, both of you, we have soldiers dying, we need to help them" *She keep ahead flank, waiting for the perfect moment to strike*

“Cloak must be dropped to fire weapons.” The Cephalon says. 

Felicity takes her seat. 

“Weapons are powered.” Simon says. 

21 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She drops the cloak and fires the weapons* "Let's do this.."

The first blast sends the bolkor spinning into the one next to it. 

“Attempting communication with the besieged troops.” Felicity says. “Something appears to be jamming it.”

”The red bolkor is equipped with jamming devices.” The Cephalon says. “It appears to be leading the attack.”

”Canons cooled and ready to fire again.” Simon says. 

45 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The first blast sends the bolkor spinning into the one next to it. 

“Attempting communication with the besieged troops.” Felicity says. “Something appears to be jamming it.”

”The red bolkor is equipped with jamming devices.” The Cephalon says. “It appears to be leading the attack.”

”Canons cooled and ready to fire again.” Simon says. 

*She changes targets, aiming for the read bolkor* "Targeting the command ship" *She opens fire on command ship*

On 2018-05-22 at 8:42 AM, -Platinum- said:

*She changes targets, aiming for the read bolkor* "Targeting the command ship" *She opens fire on command ship*

The rounds slam into it, destroying it. Felicity begins working to contact the allied forces. The other Bolkor’s begin to ten to engage you.

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The rounds slam into it, destroying it. Felicity begins working to contact the allied forces. The other Bolkor’s begin to ten to engage you.

*She targets the other ships and begins firing, aiming for the middle, to cause an AoE like attack* "...."

33 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She targets the other ships and begins firing, aiming for the middle, to cause an AoE like attack* "...."

The plasma cannon, being a plasma cannon, and not a grenade launcher, does not randomly explode. 

A fortunate event as scans show that any detonation large enough to take out several Bolkor would also send the ledge plummeting downwards.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The plasma cannon, being a plasma cannon, and not a grenade launcher, does not randomly explode. 

A fortunate event as scans show that any detonation large enough to take out several Bolkor would also send the ledge plummeting downwards.

*She rubs her chin. she targets the ships* "Let's not risk anything that can harm our allies, or...ourselfs, cannons armed?"

On 2018-04-16 at 7:27 AM, Rakawan said:

The room Lydia is in has a long spiral staircase leading down as well. You can hear the laughter of maniacs, as well as their pained moans, red Light’s begin racing up the stairs, which are wide enough to hold three people side by side.

Lydia smiled to herself as she unslung a second Atterax.  "Let's make a mess."

On 2018-05-24 at 11:43 AM, -Platinum- said:

*She rubs her chin. she targets the ships* "Let's not risk anything that can harm our allies, or...ourselfs, cannons armed?"

“Canons re-armed and ready to fire.” Simon says. “Allocating coolant to increase safe firing speed.”

On 2018-05-26 at 6:42 PM, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia smiled to herself as she unslung a second Atterax.  "Let's make a mess."

Richard would see in elevator in his side of the room, it appears to lead down to one of the power rooms. 

——

The maniacs leap towards Lydia, claws outstretched.

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The cannons tear them apart. 

“I let the troops know we are moving in to evacuate.” Felicity says. 

*She keeps firing at them until she either needs to reload or the targets are dead* "Let's begin approaching, to evac them"

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She keeps firing at them until she either needs to reload or the targets are dead* "Let's begin approaching, to evac them"

“Who’s going down there?” Felicity asks. “Captains gotta choose the away team.”

40 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Who’s going down there?” Felicity asks. “Captains gotta choose the away team.”

*She looks over* "Victor your not doing anything, get down there and assist them, oh and keep your mouth shut, we don't want friendly fire" *She says*

"Then how am I suppos_ohhh, right" *He says* "I'm on it"

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks over* "Victor your not doing anything, get down there and assist them, oh and keep your mouth shut, we don't want friendly fire" *She says*

"Then how am I suppos_ohhh, right" *He says* "I'm on it"

“Simon...” Felicity starts, clearly about to order him to go assist.

”Actually I outrank you woman.” Simon says. “And I think a nice walk on the moon would help you calm down.”

Felicity bristles.

”I am the Arbiters wife.” Felicity says.

”Yes,” Simon says. “But you aren’t the Arbiter himself, so off you go...”

He makes a shooing motion.

Edited by Rakawan

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Simon...” Felicity starts, clearly about to order him to go assist.

”Actually I outrank you woman,” Simon says. “And I think a nice walk on the moon would help you calm down.”

Felicity bristles.

”I am the Arbiters wife,” Felicity says.

”Yes,” Simon says. “But you aren’t the Arbiter himself, so off you go...”

He makes a shooing motion.

*She leans, perking a brow* "And if something happens to the Arbiters wife, I'm sure he'll be the first to ask you, come on Simon, you really don't want -the- Arbiters himself anger on you, now do you?, think of all the paperwork" *She looks over to him* "Besides, that's no way to treat a lady and don't forget  'Captains gotta choose the away team' "

Edited by -Platinum-

17 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She leans, perking a brow* "And if something happens to the Arbiters wife, I'm sure he'll be the first to ask you, come on Simon, you really don't want -the- Arbiters himself anger on you, now do you?, think of all the paperwork" *She looks over to him* "Besides, that's no way to treat a lady and don't forget  'Captains gotta choose the away team' "

“Darrin handles any paperwork.” Simon says. “And Captain picks away team from her own crew. I’m not part of your crew, nor is Felicity, I’m just helping out.”

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“Darrin handles any paperwork.” Simon says. “And Captain picks away team from her own crew. I’m not part of your crew, nor is Felicity, I’m just helping out.”

*Victor is already set up, to exit* "Regards who is being sent out or not, we have people waiting for evac, while you two debate on whenever or not to send out the lovely lady" *He says, calmly* "Besides, it should give me some time to speak to Fel"

"That's a good point, but a true gentleman whuold go himself, but suit yourself" *She says back, spinning the chair back to face the controls*