Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Ser_zeliek said:

his shields depeleted he roars out slamming his fist into the ground, creating a field towards vor, knowing all to well with a shattered shield his defense against the raging valkyria would be slim, he would have to rely on the heavy plating of his frame, and that the radiation would help against vor, however the ground had a secondary effect as the wave came towards him, he did not become stunned, immune to it, he rips the tigris prime from his back, using his arm with the heavy plating to take the worst of valkyrias attacks, his armor fracturing from the heavy damage "You cannot betray those whom you never trusted, The Orokin took everything from us!" he empties the tigris towards the valkyrias stomache region "Look at you, and speak no more of rapid dogs and traitors"

"They made you everything they are!" She snarls. "You..."

A turquoise blur slams into her, and the two forms roll away in a ball of energy and armor. 

Vor fires off another beam, the radiation passing beneath him harmlessly.

"The Void chose me." He says. "Your pathetic tricks cannot touch me."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"They made you everything they are!" She snarls. "You..."

A turquoise blur slams into her, and the two forms roll away in a ball of energy and armor. 

Vor fires off another beam, the radiation passing beneath him harmlessly.

"The Void chose me." He says. "Your pathetic tricks cannot touch me."

Tibirius attempts to roll away from the second beam, if succesfull he would charge towards Vor, if not he would fly off from the force of the beam and roll around

Tibirius attempts to roll away from the second beam, if succesfull he would charge towards Vor, if not he would fly off from the force of the beam and roll around

You manage to partially dodge the beam, the glancing blow still staggering you. Vor follows up with a few rounds from the Sicarus. 

The turquoise Gersemi Valkyr lets loose a Warcry, boosting your attack speed, and charges at the Valkyr Prime. Her attacks are graceful, and elegant, unlike the Valkyr who attacked you.

"I will deal with her." The Valkyr says to you, using the same channel as the Cephalon. "Take out Vor so we can get out of here."

You manage to partially dodge the beam, the glancing blow still staggering you. Vor follows up with a few rounds from the Sicarus. 

The turquoise Gersemi Valkyr lets loose a Warcry, boosting your attack speed, and charges at the Valkyr Prime. Her attacks are graceful, and elegant, unlike the Valkyr who attacked you.

"I will deal with her." The Valkyr says to you, using the same channel as the Cephalon. "Take out Vor so we can get out of here."

Tibirius groans from the damage of the beam, nodding thankfully in the direction of the valkyria "Understood" he looks to vor and he stands "Lets see how you like the focus of the tenno vor" He roars loudly as he charges towards him, shooting the Tigris prime towards him

Edited by Ser_zeliek
messed up quote

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"C.A.L.C and O.D.I.N can handle that." Felicity says. "We were already planning to send someone to assist him. You can upload to her."

*He Nods*  "Understood, However: I must warn you If Zaeed dies while under care, I will follow the same fate"

8 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods*  "Understood, However: I must warn you If Zaeed dies while under care, I will follow the same fate"

Connecting to O.D.I.N transfers you into the Warframe of a Gersemi Valkyr. The location is a void tower. 

There is also a heavily armored Oberon, fighting against Corrupted Vor.

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Connecting to O.D.I.N transfers you into the Warframe of a Gersemi Valkyr. The location is a void tower. 

There is also a heavily armored Oberon, fighting against Corrupted Vor.

*D.I.S.C takes a bit to recuperate, he then looks around, he begins to scan who he's connected to*  "Scanning Biological being"

Edited by -Platinum-

21 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Tibirius groans from the damage of the beam, nodding thankfully in the direction of the valkyria "Understood" he looks to vor and he stands "Lets see how you like the focus of the tenno vor" He roars loudly as he charges towards him, shooting the Tigris prime towards him

Vor staggers and teleports away as you close the distance, the rounds catching him in the stomach. He fires at you from his new position on a balcony.

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*D.I.S.C takes a bit to recuperate, he then looks around, he begins to scan who he's connected to*  "Scanning Biological being"

D.I.S.C is connected to a very serene Valkyr. An odd fact considering this Valkyr is fighting tooth and nail against a much more experienced opponent. 

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Vor staggers and teleports away as you close the distance, the rounds catching him in the stomach. He fires at you from his new position on a balcony.

D.I.S.C is connected to a very serene Valkyr. An odd fact considering this Valkyr is fighting tooth and nail against a much more experienced opponent. 

Even as Vor dissapears he doesnt stop moving, he takes a loot at distance not only to the balcony, as he rolls out of the way of the shots, he wanted to see where the valkyr was

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

*D.I.S.C opens up a link* "Hello Valkyr Operator, I am D.I.S.C, I am here to assist any needs you request, please stand by while I scan your Vitals..this may sting." *He uplinks the symbiotic link*

Even as Vor dissapears he doesnt stop moving, he takes a loot at distance not only to the balcony, as he rolls out of the way of the shots, he wanted to see where the valkyr was

The Valkyrie are still dueling.

Vor is 20m away on the balconey, firing at you with his Sicarus Prime.

*D.I.S.C opens up a link* "Hello Valkyr Operator, I am D.I.S.C, I am here to assist any needs you request, please stand by while I scan your Vitals..this may sting." *He uplinks the symbiotic link*

The Valkyr nods.

Her vitals indicate someone relaxing on a beach, or reading a good book. They are quite odd for someone engaged in a fierce a fight as she is.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The Valkyr nods.

Her vitals indicate someone relaxing on a beach, or reading a good book. They are quite odd for someone engaged in a fierce a fight as she is.

*D.I.S.C takes a look around the battlefield to see what the target is* "All Systems ready, your vitals are good, puzzling: Your frame does not match your mood" 

*D.I.S.C takes a look around the battlefield to see what the target is* "All Systems ready, your vitals are good, puzzling: Your frame does not match your mood" 

Scans indicate a large number of corrupted moving on your location. The Neural Sentry is tier 1, its cyber defenses low. 

"See if you can access the tower systems to give us an edge." She says, in a deceptively calm voice. "I cannot keep this up forever."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Scans indicate a large number of corrupted moving on your location. The Neural Sentry is tier 1, its cyber defenses low. 

"See if you can access the tower systems to give us an edge." She says, in a deceptively calm voice. "I cannot keep this up forever."

"Understood: Accessing systems" *Now D.I.S.C is connected, she may feel a bit stronger then shes used to*

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Valkyrie are still dueling.

Vor is 20m away on the balconey, firing at you with his Sicarus Prime.

he turns and runs towards the valkyr, Vor is an annoying target for him "Vor you are but weakness imbound in a key!" he yells it out loudly, he moves from side to side to make the shots miss as he makes the distance greater, while he runs he makes sure that if he uses the beam, it was aimed towards the valkyr, "Valkyr switch it up" 

he turns and runs towards the valkyr, Vor is an annoying target for him "Vor you are but weakness imbound in a key!" he yells it out loudly, he moves from side to side to make the shots miss as he makes the distance greater, while he runs he makes sure that if he uses the beam, it was aimed towards the valkyr, "Valkyr switch it up" 

"We are not done here Tenno!" Vor shouts, conjuring a wall of void flames to cut you off.

1 hour ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

"Sam we are leaving and heading to a relay"

"Agok you have Kronia." Dirge says. "Sam you have Larunda. Find out what they are planning, and stop it. Use of lethal force is authorized."

"Understood: Accessing systems" *Now D.I.S.C is connected, she may feel a bit stronger then shes used to*

She uses the boost to hurl the other Valkyr into the wall and pounce at her.

The neural sentry is controlling both proxies and organic units. The organic units are linked in a hive mind. The proxies however could be shutdown, or hacked.

"We are not done here Tenno!" Vor shouts, conjuring a wall of void flames to cut you off.

Tibirius seems a bit surprised at this move, and looks back at vor "Well arent you being a nuisance today Vor" He turns back towards Vor, his Tigris out of range, His shield broken, the armor plates on his arms cracked, his options becoming limited, he sighs and charges forward once more, towards Vor moving from side to side

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

She uses the boost to hurl the other Valkyr into the wall and pounce at her.

The neural sentry is controlling both proxies and organic units. The organic units are linked in a hive mind. The proxies however could be shutdown, or hacked.

*D.I.S.C begins to try hack in, to see if he can gain control* "Hacking into their system, attempting control"

*D.I.S.C begins to try hack in, to see if he can gain control* "Hacking into their system, attempting control"

You are able to successfully turn the proxies against the organic units. The reinforcements stall as they are forced to engage eachother.

Tibirius seems a bit surprised at this move, and looks back at vor "Well arent you being a nuisance today Vor" He turns back towards Vor, his Tigris out of range, His shield broken, the armor plates on his arms cracked, his options becoming limited, he sighs and charges forward once more, towards Vor moving from side to side

There is a flash of golden light and an Excalibur Prime appears.

"What are you two doing?" He demands.

"These interlopers..." Vor begins.

"Are of no concern to us." The Excalibur says. "

"But sir." The Valkyr says. "They were trying to steal..."

She looks at the power cell array.

"Let them have their trinkets." The Excalibur says. "Our Unveiling is at hand, and you are needed elsewhere."

Vor teleports to the Valkyr, and then the Excalibur and all three vanish in another flash of light.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You are able to successfully turn the proxies against the organic units. The reinforcements stall as they are forced to engage each other.

"Hack Complete: Reinfromcents have now been stalled, breaking systems to prevent the hack from being reversed," D.I.S.C says*  

You are able to successfully turn the proxies against the organic units. The reinforcements stall as they are forced to engage eachother.

There is a flash of golden light and an Excalibur Prime appears.

"What are you two doing?" He demands.

"These interlopers..." Vor begins.

"Are of no concern to us." The Excalibur says. "

"But sir." The Valkyr says. "They were trying to steal..."

She looks at the power cell array.

"Let them have their trinkets." The Excalibur says. "Our Unveiling is at hand, and you are needed elsewhere."

Vor teleports to the Valkyr, and then the Excalibur and all three vanish in another flash of light.

Tibirius jumps off the pillar and lands in a kneeling motion, creating a shockwave from his automatic mods, cracking the ground, before he stands slowly and stretches out "An excalibur prime, a Valkyr and Vor, quite the day" he turns to the friendly valkyr "The name is Tibirius Condor" he motions to the power array "We need to bring this back to the tower"