Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

16 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Tibirius brings up his Aegis to take the blow of the weapon, stepping backwards in preparetion for more blows "Mhm perhaps you are right, Alas i am still here" a series of clicks sounds, as the heavy armor plates falls off him, in heavy thuds against the ground, from their attachment holes seethes out radiation, as he attempts another reckoning against the excalibur, Tibiriuses speed dramaticly increases as the heavy armor plates are purged from his frame

The solid blade slams into the shield with numbing force. The energy blade, however, continues on, slicing through the shield and its protective field with no apparent difficulty. The blade continues on towards your neck. The reckoning passes over him barely effecting his shield. His charge and attack is not stoppped.

Edited by Rakawan

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The solid blade slams into the shield with numbing force. The energy blade, however, continues on, slicing through the shield and its protective field with no apparent difficulty. The blade continues on towards your neck.

he lowers his body to dodge the blade, leaning backwards he plants his hand on the ground and spins around to kick the feet away under the Excalibur, abandoning defense as he continues after the motion, spinning to his legs to swing his blade in furius swipes towards the excaliburs arms

Edited by Ser_zeliek

7 hours ago, Ser_zeliek said:

he lowers his body to dodge the blade, leaning backwards he plants his hand on the ground and spins around to kick the feet away under the Excalibur, abandoning defense as he continues after the motion, spinning to his legs to swing his blade in furius swipes towards the excaliburs arms

The Excalibur jumps over the kicks. He attempts to block the Silva's blade with his Kusanagi, only for the flame to pass around the blade unharmed, and carve a deep gash into the armor on his chest.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The Excalibur jumps over the kicks. He attempts to block the Silva's blade with his Kusanagi, only for the flame to pass around the blade unharmed, and carve a deep gash into the armor on his chest.

Tibirius doesnt stop, he keeps slashing his blade with fury against the Kusanagi, as if aiming to destroy it "Now let us commence the real battle!" he roars out, as he pushes a foot forward to the floot, using it to set off and spin around with the blade into the air, and slices in a full round motion from the air

1 hour ago, Ser_zeliek said:

Tibirius doesnt stop, he keeps slashing his blade with fury against the Kusanagi, as if aiming to destroy it "Now let us commence the real battle!" he roars out, as he pushes a foot forward to the floot, using it to set off and spin around with the blade into the air, and slices in a full round motion from the air

One of your strikes manages to land on the Excalibur's arm, severing a power system. The Kusanagi flickers and goes out. The Excalibur kicks you in the chest and shoves you back, as he switches hands on his Skana Prime.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The healer screams as it falls to the barrage.

Laura ignores your command and pounces on the other Valkyr.

*D.I.S.C turns and opens up a disc-like device upon its back, it switches plate and charges up, his barrel aims up and launches a Nully Orb, to attempt to lure the Valker away from the spot* "Laura, take cover" 

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*D.I.S.C turns and opens up a disc-like device upon its back, it switches plate and charges up, his barrel aims up and launches a Nully Orb, to attempt to lure the Valker away from the spot* "Laura, take cover" 

Laura continues to ignore your commands. The Nullifier orb cancels her hysteria as well.

Laura continues to fight with the other Valkyr, their claws tearing off armored plates.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Laura continues to ignore your commands. The Nullifier orb cancels her hysteria as well.

Laura continues to fight with the other Valkyr, their claws tearing off armored plates.

*D.I.S.C titles his head, then checks coms. the device on the back powers up, even more* 

44 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

One of your strikes manages to land on the Excalibur's arm, severing a power system. The Kusanagi flickers and goes out. The Excalibur kicks you in the chest and shoves you back, as he switches hands on his Skana Prime.

he slides backwards from the kick lowering his body, using his hand on the ground to slow his movement, as he stands he pulls out the tigris and fires both shots at the excalibur

he slides backwards from the kick lowering his body, using his hand on the ground to slow his movement, as he stands he pulls out the tigris and fires both shots at the excalibur

The Excalibur dodges to the side, the pellets tearing loose the armor on his left shoulder.

A Frost and a squadron of Dex round the corner, weapons raised.

"It seems we must finish this another time." The Excalibur says. "Enjoy this respite while it lasts."

He raises his blade and vanishes in a blinding flash.

*D.I.S.C titles his head, then checks coms. the device on the back powers up, even more* 

The comms are fully functional, it seems she is just refusing to listen.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The comms are fully functional, it seems she is just refusing to listen.

*D.I.S.C sighs closes coms and the disc device changes up a holographic sentient, D.I.S.C takes careful aim to not hit Laura, then blasts the weapon, it rings quite loudly and blasts waves of Sentient mimics towards the Rouge Valkyr, The sound of the device rings out quite loudly, a roar of the Sentients Howl* "Subduing Target!" 

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Excalibur dodges to the side, the pellets tearing loose the armor on his left shoulder.

A Frost and a squadron of Dex round the corner, weapons raised.

"It seems we must finish this another time." The Excalibur says. "Enjoy this respite while it lasts."

He raises his blade and vanishes in a blinding flash.

Tibirius falls to his knee after the excalibur had dissapeared, looking up at the new arrivals "took you long enough, i managed to defend the systems" he powers down his sword and sheaths both that and the tigris, rising slowly

Tibirius falls to his knee after the excalibur had dissapeared, looking up at the new arrivals "took you long enough, i managed to defend the systems" he powers down his sword and sheaths both that and the tigris, rising slowly

"So I see." The Frost says. 

This one is clad in black and dark blue, with gold trim. A Galantine prime is shoved into the floor near him.

"Tirion, Lead Adjuticant of the Tenno High Council." He says, helping you to your feet. 

Edited by Rakawan

*D.I.S.C sighs closes coms and the disc device changes up a holographic sentient, D.I.S.C takes careful aim to not hit Laura, then blasts the weapon, it rings quite loudly and blasts waves of Sentient mimics towards the Rouge Valkyr, The sound of the device rings out quite loudly, a roar of the Sentients Howl* "Subduing Target!" 

The Valkyr collapses to her knees.

A Squadron of Dex surround her, weapons at the ready.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The Valkyr collapses to her knees.

A Squadron of Dex surround her, weapons at the ready.

*The device keeps work on the Valkyr, keeping her down, the nully orb still near her, to attempt to prevent power usage* "Valkyr subdued: Will we arrest or execute?"

*The device keeps work on the Valkyr, keeping her down, the nully orb still near her, to attempt to prevent power usage* "Valkyr subdued: Will we arrest or execute?"

The Valkyr attempts to activate hysteria, only to fail as the nully orb stops her.

"Capture." One of the Dex says. The Dex raise their rifles and strike the Valkyr on the head repeatedly, knocking her unconcious.

"So I see." The Frost says. 

This one is clad in black and dark blue, with gold trim. A Galantine prime is shoved into the floor near him.

"Tirion, Lead Adjuticant of the Tenno High Council." He says, helping you to your feet. 

hand standing up "Tibirius, the bulwark, well perhaps not so much in this moment" he looks over at the shattered armor pieces laying around chuckling a bit "A pleasure Tirion"

Edited by Ser_zeliek

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Valkyr attempts to activate hysteria, only to fail as the nully orb stops her.

"Capture." One of the Dex says. The Dex raise their rifles and strike the Valkyr on the head repeatedly, knocking her unconcious.

*The device powers down and shuts down, the disc returning back to the top* "Well Done, Dex: Any other places who needs help?"

hand standing up "Tibirius, the bulwark, well perhaps not so much in this moment" he looks over at the shattered armor pieces laying around chuckling a bit "A pleasure Tirion"

"A bulwark is meant to hold back a great force." He says. "From what I saw you did well at that."

*The device powers down and shuts down, the disc returning back to the top* "Well Done, Dex: Any other places who needs help?"

"The tower is secure for now." The Dex captain says. 

Tibirius regains his composture, and bows softly "Gratitude for your words, they honor me"

The Dex reappear from the power room.

"The device he placed has been disarmed." One says. "Had it been allowed to activate the tower would have been rendered defenseless."