Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to bhop (for modes such as deathrun)

crimsonspartan1

Been a while since i've been in the offtopic section of the forums.

Aaaanyway, i'm here looking on how to bhop, since in many differerent deathrun servers in garrys mod, i've seen people move extremely fast and turn with such accuracy, yet when i try to do it, it never works.

I've asked for advice on it before, but everyone tells me to do different things. And no matter what i try, i can never get that speed or accuracy.

Anyone care to explain?

Landing the bunny hops requires you to jump again at the very moments when you land after jumping. You must move your mouse very smoothly to direction you want to go while bunny hopping...

Or at least that is what every Quake player who are really good playing the game say to me.

God my brain is dead from playing Shadow of Mordor...

Edited by AlendasNaro

2 hours ago, AlendasNaro said:

Landing the bunny hops requires you to jump again at the very moments when you land after jumping. You must move your mouse very smoothly to direction you want to go while bunny hopping...

Or at least that is what every Quake player who are really good playing the game say to me.

God my brain is dead from playing Shadow of Mordor...

I do know that. The only issue for me is actually doing it correctly. Pretty sure i know how to do bhopping (from learning experiances today), but as i said, pulling it off is the difficult part 

7 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I do know that. The only issue for me is actually doing it correctly. Pretty sure i know how to do bhopping (from learning experiances today), but as i said, pulling it off is the difficult part 

Yeah you have to keep training. You have press jump button in the very first frames you land after a jump. It will be frustrating so do remember to take some fresh air every now and then.