Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me :c

Toiletod

Question

so  i am pretty new at this game and i got this 75% discount thing and decided to buy it and gift some warframe slots or sumthing to my friend
 , but when i got back to warframe after buying the 1k plat , the gift box dissapeared i tried to search for this on google but no solution came out , can anyone tell me what is the problem with this ? :o

-sorry my english is bad :v

8 answers to this question

What gift box are you talking about? Also, read latest patch notes, they changed how gifting works a bit:

In preparation for our upcoming holiday campaign, we have increased the number of gifts you can send with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) enabled. You must also be Mastery Rank 2 or higher to send gifts. The higher your Mastery Rank the more gifts can be sent (similar to max trades per day). However, if you do not have 2FA enabled, the minimum requirement to send gifts is Mastery Rank 8. 

you can only use the 75% thing once to buy plat. you used the 75% discount when you bought the 1k plat! :L

Wait no, ignore me. I actually don't know the solution to your question :L sorry! Perhaps you could ask support or add a screenshot of your problem here?

Edited by Commando1122
answered the wrong question >~<