The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Performance in Arsenal is starting to become troubling.

MillbrookWest

In the video below, i'm trying to 'double-click' to equip my weapon. You can hear the sound register my first click, but every time the first click registers, the game stalls(this can be seen in the video), and misses the second click.

^I am performing my usual 'double-click' in the video. It's the same speed at which i would double-click on my browser, emails, another other game etc. So not doing anything to try and agitate the issue. The video was recorded after having been in-game for a little while though [10-15mins].

The stalls aren't new and have been in the game for a long time, but they were manageable, and not to a degree where my inputs are being missed.

The only way around it is to purposefully be conscious of delaying my clicks slightly (which is a tall task if im being frank. I've clicked the same way for over a decade). However, i am posting this because this seems to be part of an overall larger issue similar to what i posted here:

Additional note: I don't know what it is with the Lanka, and Snipetron models specifically, but those two really dislike being selected and will stall the game(hard!) on request (selecting them in the Arsenal UI).

I am also having this problem. I can't simply double click to select a new weapon anymore. Game stutters at the first click when changing weapon models and the second click isn't registered.

It also seems that the Arsenal is sometimes not registering the changing of mod loadouts. Several times in the past couple weeks I've attempted to switch between Config A, B, and C and had the game simply forget I'd changed configs. It had worked so well before that it took me by surprise that this has cropped up as an issue.

This can be really frustrating when you have a party of players waiting on you and you only have moments to get ready.