The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Micro-stuttering when youtube video playing on other monitor.

Z1rv0nr

For months now i was having micro-stutters when i was playing every now and then and i could never understand why. I always blamed it on my PC cause restarting fixed it. Or so i thought... Apparently when having a video from youtube playing on my second monitor I get micro-stutters (i have only tested this with Chrome). Only youtube videos as far as i can tell and only if i have it open. Other sites like twitch don't seem to be causing it and when chrome is minimized so i can only hear the video instead of watching it does not happen either. I know it is odd and probably not worth creating a topic but i thought i would mention it as it was bugging me for months and so it can potentially help others with the same issue. 

18 hours ago, qeuu said:

I'm not sure if this will help, but i fixed this issue by disabling hardware acceleration in chrome.

(Settings -> Show Advanced Settings -> System -> Use hardware acceleration when available)

Yeah that does stop it from happening but in general i just stopped watching and just listening. Tnx for pointing it out! :D