Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties should not award less than 2k endo

Callback

But that's that the 15 riven cap is doing.  If we get a riven and are full, we now have to go dissolve one for a junky weapon (really defeats the purpose of trying to promote build diversity there) and end up with possibly under 200 endo (and only up to 1000 or so at max).  People were complaining that they thought 2k was low?

So if you won't get rid of the 15 cap, at least make them all dissolve for a minimum of 2k endo.

Side note:  I would also get rid of forma BP from sorties.  Anyone who runs relics has giant stacks of them for no effort that they can never even build all of because of the 24 hour wait on each one.  Which is harder, a lith capture or 3 sortie missions?  Why should they give the same reward?  Especially when the relic can be spammed while the sortie is once daily.

Edited by Callback

12 minutes ago, Callback said:

Also get rid of forma BP.  Anyone who ever runs relics has giant stacks of them for no effort that they can never even build all of because of the 24 hour wait on each one.  Which is harder, a lith capture or 3 sortie missions?  Why should they give the same reward?

when i run relics, i always prefer to pick junk over forma.
and i do not have hoards of formas anyway.

Altho, i didnt do any sorties yet, so you know...
but dont suspect that every1 pick forma when runing relics.
/my2c