Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie's missions rewards

erny0507

One thing that would make them more appealing is if we got the rewards that usually drop from the mission cause the actual reward at the end of the 3 mission is most of the time bad, rivens are now even rarer, they still heavy on rng so whatever. Just give me the drops from the excavation or defenses, also for the level the rewards must be T4.

36 minutes ago, erny0507 said:

Just give me the drops from the excavation or defenses, also for the level the rewards must be T4.

You know, I've been meaning to make a thread about this as well.  I see no reason whatsoever why missions rewards for alerts/sorties/etc cannot be granted.  Only syndicates have even a small rationalization as to why we don't get them (syndicate leader takes said rewards).

Spy missions, excavations, defense, survivals and whatever I missed all have their own defiined reward systems.  Why can we not get those rewards along with whatever took us there.  Fissure missions do it, so why not.

What makes it worse is Lotus VO's make it sound like we DO get them "Look what we just found" and yet we do not.  It breaks the lore or whatever you want to call it.  

There has been a billion threads about how to improve the sorties already. The reasonable suggestion, in my opinion, has been the suggestion of a token system. With a large enough inventory and a properly balanced amount of tokens as a reward, we might actually be able to have one non-RNG based reward system in the whole game, in which dedication and effort is paid off. Hell, even the people that are not able to finish all the sorties would be able to gain some benefit for completing at least one part of the sortie series of missions.

Token system could provide an actual choice. Large enough reward pool could even provide a choice hard enough for players to have to decide between multiple appealing rewards such as Catalyst vs an arcane vs Kuva bundle vs Riven mod vs relic bundle.