Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Reciving Ayatan from Maroo's Missions

xattuu

The first time, I thought I was crazy, but I did an Ayatan run today and I ddint get anything from her.  it seems that I'm doing her mission more often than weekly, is this causing me to not receive anything? why am I allowed to do the mission if the game knows I will not get a sculpture?  has anyone else experienced this?

Yeah it's this bug where she will let you offer you the mission daily if you ask her in her relay, but it will still only give you a sculpture once a week. Naturally, this can be confusing. Like the above poster said, the way to get around this bug is to just watch your alerts -- she will only show up in the alerts when your cooldown has ended, as far as I know. 

Edit: They really need to fix it so she doesn't offer the mission when the scultpure is on cooldown, as people might not keep track of days perfectly, and get confused as there is no indication in game to explain how to know for real. You just kind of figure out how to get around the bug like I stated earlier. 

They could also give her a separate mission selection in her UI where you can select a "training" mission, and get a random treasure room mission to test -- the UI would indicate it gives no ayatans, and is just for training. Perhaps it could still have a regular crate you can break for a mod though, so it feels like the normal puzzle rooms. 

Edited by Tesseract7777