Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some problems

(PSN)Faustx19

Question

I got one of the new purple mods,identified its for MR 10. I am MR 22,non of my rifles can hold it,there is no weapon called MR 10.I have no clue for what this mod is.    Now i can switch in missions to ny operater.How do i use tne abbility for my focus?The 5th ability now switches between frame and operater control. There is no other or new button configuration to activate my focus . In missions,for example kuva missions , the enemys are strong enough to onehit the operater .So missions where you need to switch to operater-control are missions where every hit send him/her back in the frame.How senseless is that please? After a break i thaught this update could be a reason to play a while it seems its a reason to play not and wait longer if some realy unnecessary senseless things / info's / logics are fixed,added,balanced or whatever. Maybe whait till its out of beta...  (never)

14 answers to this question

Riven mods are for specific weapons - It might say "Braton Hakuna", or "Ignis Matata", these will only be equipable on the Braton, and Ignis, respectively.

As for the Operator, and using your Focus. Hold down the 5th power button, as opposed to just tapping it (which will bring out your operator)

As for the operators weakness. That's the point. That's why you run a Warframe. Use the Operator when it is required. 

The New mod you got is probably a riven mod.

Normally you can equip it on all primaries until you you unlock it.
Then it can only be used for one specific weapon.
The link below may wield more information you might want to know.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Riven_Mods

As for the focus activation i can't really help since i play on pc.
But what changed there is that you now need to hold the same button for the focus and tap it for the operator.

So i have to change my control , can not hold touchpad direction . Its a identified riven mod for mr 10.As i said it is identified , and for MR 10.As i also said i can not eqip it on any of my rifles,not braton prime, not telos boltor ,tiberon or others.I have no clue what mr10 means.I said before i am mr 22  and there is no weapon called MR 10. So the answers here so far did not tell me that and miss the point.I said also mission where you need to switch to the operater are missions where everything send em back to frame onehit.The answer to switch when it is required just let my nose bleed.For example i run a kuva mission solo,as the collector shows up there stalker appears,some fat guys and some soldiers from afar.Killing all first and i miss some kuva clouds,get the clouds first is nearly impossible cause 100 live means send back to frame by whatever hits the operater.If not use a frost,nyx or ivara its way to imbalanced.Exactly frames i realy do not want to play. Weird comments.No help and miss the point.

Just now, (PS4)Faustx19 said:

So i have to change my control , can not hold touchpad direction . Its a identified riven mod for mr 10.As i said it is identified , and for MR 10.As i also said i can not eqip it on any of my rifles,not braton prime, not telos boltor ,tiberon or others.I have no clue what mr10 means.I said before i am mr 22  and there is no weapon called MR 10. So the answers here so far did not tell me that and miss the point.I said also mission where you need to switch to the operater are missions where everything send em back to frame onehit.The answer to switch when it is required just let my nose bleed.For example i run a kuva mission solo,as the collector shows up there stalker appears,some fat guys and some soldiers from afar.Killing all first and i miss some kuva clouds,get the clouds first is nearly impossible cause 100 live means send back to frame by whatever hits the operater.If not use a frost,nyx or ivara its way to imbalanced.Exactly frames i realy do not want to play. Weird comments.No help and miss the point.

It means you have to be mr 10 to use the riven mod and you might not of unlocked it so unlock it also post picture of the riven mod 

DID you not listen? that's the point, operator supposed to be squishy and that's why you run with squad, be careful how you use him/her ect

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Faustx19 said:

Are you talking about this bit in red?
rivenparismod6hszr.png

Or some other part of the mod?

Also, i run a banshee, if anyone should be complaining about something being too squishy, It would be me. But i'm not. Switching back and forth between operator and frame is real easy. Just a click of a button, and your frame moves back to you. All you need to do is stun the fat guards, dash through them, then switch back to your frame before you've even landed. You can kill the fat guards with your frame.

Edited by MillbrookWest

I play german version.In that language it just says mr 10, not mastery or a translated word.Im mastery rank 22 .Your picture shows me its for paris.In my language the weapon name is missing.I have to set language on english to see what it is for.So now that was a great help,thanks MillbrookWest.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Faustx19 said:

I play german version.In that language it just says mr 10, not mastery or a translated word.Im mastery rank 22 .Your picture shows me its for paris.In my language the weapon name is missing.I have to set language on english to see what it is for.So now that was a great help,thanks MillbrookWest.

Should report that as a localisation bug so the devs can get it sorted:

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/112-deutsch/

Not knowing what the Riven mod is supposed to be equipable on kinda makes them difficult to use.

Do not get me wrong,to have the operator in the frame was what i wanted from the first minute they have shown up in second dream.To try and get all kuva clouds is still a pain with many frames and solo cause the operator gets onehit-sendback by everything that hits him.So i switch to operator and instant back in a blink of an eye cause a soldier entered the area from afar.Killing him,a second,not the problem but a cloud missed.For example.That feels like run around with a child of glassbones inside the frame. If someone like it that way its ok,if someone do not loke it,like myself,its also ok.Hope you readers understand what i am trying to say,its my personal feedback.I do not understand why the operator has to step out of the frame for his powers.Its a "Powersuit".Blocks it the operaters abilitys?No,nonlogic cause the operater would stock inside forever ,unable to teleport if so.Just switch between frame and operater abilitys sounds logical to me.I do not see the logic and reason why de choose the mechanics to leave the frame in missions and control a breakable child.

Need 2 argon crystals,run yesterday some void missions,open everything.Also today.Some survival,2 void syndikate,some elimination . Search everywhere .Not even one argon crystal. Stupid,senseless,unnecessary  dropchance.Some hours and not even one.Work,sleep,play warframe for 2 argon crystals over weeks? Such brainless dropchances. I can not understand that and it makes me more aggressive as crashes, freezes or all those bugs like the many green doors that do not open . Also warframe stands for punish solo players. The drop of everything is cruel.Live support capsules ,horrible for solo players . 2 days wasted for the try to get two argon crystals .I realy do not want to farm more days to get one.My hate grows and im not the aggressive type but that stupid thing let me think about delete the game cause that makes no sense. Thats a problem for me and this is my feedback. DE changed dropchances and enemyspawns a few times and THAT is what is it now. I can do that better! 

Ok,now sortie.Last around 50 sorties gave a lens.I have no use for them,not worth selling,just dead weight.Thanks to DE and their fine ballance.Nothing else,only lenses.I remember at the beginning i rewarded with credits,something i have more as i can spend.   Good DE worked on reward chances a few times,now it takes my motivation like a fad child a cake. Give me warning points,bann me,i do not care anymore.Graphics get better and better,game systems worse and worse. I am sure DE think they do a fantastic job.They did until 2nd dream comes out,with and from that point just story,graphics,unnecessary stuff like kavats and others pull the game more and more in another direction. Why can i switch and walk around with a child breakable like glass?Oh, i have to cause there are enemys the frames can not beat.Why do the child can not use the powers from inside? He/hshe can teleport while inside but not other abilitys?That do not make sense.Switch between operater and warframe abilitys would make sense.  And that is the surprise , the next step, the revolution? Im sure DE is proud of it,for me just the next fail.