Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Limbo Theorem glitch?

issh0man

so i had helped somebody with the limbo theorem a while back and got his chassis while helping them, so instead of doing the mission i just began crafting it since, well, i already had it!

but after crafting it and beginning to craft all of limbo, it's still saying i need to get and craft the chassis despite having it already and having built it and claimed it.

is this a glitch or something? ordis hasn't said anything, so i'm wondering what to do next haha.

i really hope starting to craft all of limbo isn't the final step to complete the quest because i don't have the rest of his parts anymore since he's, well, crafting.

I think it is normal but not great behaviour. The system is designed to check off each foundry task but you have done it outside of the mission checks. Unless DE kept a record of every foundry task you ever set going they don't really have a way of knowing you have already done it.

The new start chart did a similar thing to me as various junctions wanted me to collect items or kill a boss which I had to redo. Not all of the junction challenges required me to redo them but around a third or so did.