Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixing Clan Emblem

(XBOX)Epsilon112

Question

So with the war within update I recently just got my emblem implemented into the game and to my horror it was unrecognizable due to the white coloring I used. Attached is my original image and what it looks in game. I want people's suggestions on the best way to color my image so that it is recognizable in game. 

FmRNKQdGvGvJ1qTJ7saybgyxb?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..0S_PHjckqjS3_S-nZgYd7A.OOZk1kkhRBCqQKFPqpw9ycmgRXfZ1InDJpdMz2_S9ix91qit5gdD6dKmfl3ICGi9IK9D8e1OqasMVdbh043t3BTo4PYJAzSFG9wQSBRM8SXnThjVUaPbE1cCFxg9SdeQBYbHJrDrTUOk-bZcBhgyfKkJ8w2mlruy2UUfga4HFiwVVZUzUM-GgL_VQYClkKvkUWQ7xCS4UdSg83p0PubLlj-gzsK7D5oDWX0w_9cuK3oUrFC9gCTbSe_uHq5VxWK8jNew5ISeeth_q1-33mqvflpHnSg2qE3Qyx8Bw1GgMo0.vQiW4A7n6rnKj9JxxpV-GQ

rSxSBS35wEgBYbButM3i6mD0A?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..2UtDRkmafypStJnBBGGmIg.-h08wjUTSMGVeOxJiGu5de9YM1vALQpX4jdBo_nPsc-IAefIS06Bh31IQSvErkAW7koExDdfMiruDNbMMJnFMJgZnU-7irUiBOrWQAS0zuUqmLMYweJWVGmmVL_Ae4rmIKFDwi10oVLgYWPOZOiigXZAYYbjN5ncimWaZoQ8oKUwTTWBVQ4Gwb2miBUZXQaRNGdtzu7bVXdEKfVgsjC037Yq_9krB_Z5rtaHJEP1g7OXA7OdTPH58kpqYRCNEfMn4-MPOgLXEQ6yJXPK_ze4KEjsx86toc1cyBPqY_tXsHk.OHJi0dft2QqJx7YJyfNFrg

3 answers to this question

Wow, never seen one that's a flashlight even on the dojo banners.  Sorry, man!

Anyway, just dim the whole image intensity by about 190/255:

vKtj8zc.png

I do it in Photoshop with a 'Levels' adjustment layer.

If you're gonna reupload anyway then I would also recommend adding an outline or glow behind the letters to make them stand out more.

59 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Epsilon112 said:

@Buff00n I will try my best with your suggestions. I do not have photoshop so I'm going to try it on pixlr which was what I used but if that doesn't work I'll see if I can get photoshop. Hopefully DE doesn't make me pay another 150pl I'd cry lol.

If you just want to dim it then I did that for you.  It's the version of your emblem I linked before:

vKtj8zc.png

Unfortunately, it will cost you another 150p to upload it again.  Sorry, them's the breaks.