Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Single Extraction

(PSN)D4nnyZ_47

Right now, players are rushed by other players out of missions.

If a new player wants to explore a mission entirely and needs more time, he should have it.

The same is the case for players searching the map for e.g. Ayatan sculptures, syndicate medaillons or want to open all lockers and crates.

After the mission objective is complete, players should be able to extract individually and not force others behind out of missions.

In non endless fissures, extraction should only be possible after every player has collected all 10 reactant (and assured there are always 10 for a player, even if he joins an exterminate mission at 146//147 kills). 

By the time that goal is reached and the first player wants to extract, the reward selection takes places after which every player not at extraction remains in the mission until extraction is reached.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)D4nnyZ_47 said:

Right now, players are rushed by other players out of missions.

If a new player wants to explore a mission entirely and needs more time, he should have it.

The same is the case for players searching the map for e.g. Ayatan sculptures, syndicate medaillons or want to open all lockers and crates.

After the mission objective is complete, players should be able to extract individually and not force others behind out of missions.

In non endless fissures, extraction should only be possible after every player has collected all 10 reactant (and assured there are always 10 for a player, even if he joins an exterminate mission at 146//147 kills). 

By the time that goal is reached and the first player wants to extract, the reward selection takes places after which every player not at extraction remains in the mission until extraction is reached.

+1 i hate that when running survival mission and some [insert insult here] player goes into extract after 5 minutes up 

You'd have to give players that are behind the option to extract with everyone else as well.

There's times where a player is downed, dead, lost, or stuck while on their way to extraction. I occasionally have Warframe's visuals freeze on my screen, so I either have to Alt+F4 and restart, or wait for my team to finish while I spam whatever powers/weapons I can blindly (even finished Waves 16-20 on old T3 Defense like that while looking at my brother's screen).

i could see this being useful for things like survival.

interception and defense the other two longer runners have the ability to let players drop out but others stay in idk why survival does not have this because i always get those players that need to leave early when your trying to do a 60 min run with 3 of your friends