The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 8.3 - Sporadic Freezing

Absolutionis

It doesn't seem to be related to lag or FPS at all. It's just the occasional freeze.

Pretty much everyone in my clan has been getting this, so it may be due to enormous clans. I'm in Broframe.

oh yes i remember now Mike B uploaded a video about that as well,yeah it must be the Clan XD in Broframe too...

well, if you're not in broframe and its happening to you... its not just people in broframe...

the troll in me makes me want to try to recruit more people into broframe to make it laggy for them aswell. because leaving the guild is bugged, there is no escape from the lag once you're in broframe. I think recruitment is locked because its so large though :(

Edited by aTaVaX

I have been experiencing random FPS lags and freezes as well.

I was thinking that "reduce Whatever something about fog to prevent performance loss in low-end machines" was backfiring, since.. well... my low-end rig is suffering more often than just during Mobile Defense missions now.

It's not just a Broframe issue, but it's perhaps caused by clan chat in some way. Broframe is just gigabig and has a lot of clan chat.

Either way, it's comforting that I and others aren't alone in having this problem, and it all started after 8.3 Should be fixable soon. Please.

Edited by Absolutionis

Well it cant be the clan ....becoz there was 8k members before this patch and i was running full details and no freezez now after patch freezez soo the only explain i can find it the PATCH ! not the clan Broframe

Well, prior to 8.3 I was in Broframe and wasn't experiencing what I am experiencing now which is freezes EVERY @(*()$ SECOND and some of them last for quiet a few seconds and as of right now its unplayable for me.

Even moments before 8.3 I was recording stuff with Fraps and I was completely fine until 8.3 went live.

This is something to do with the Patch 8.3 and not entirely Broframe.

Broframe here, confirmed that I am having the same issue. Seems to be the same thing thats happening to all my friends who play warframe. The thing is we all pretty much use AMD, not sure if it would be in any effect.