Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Linking Warframe to Steam

Acersecomic

Question

Hello. Here's a question probably asked a million times.

How do I connect my Warframe account to my Steam Account?
I have googled the thing and I saw a bunch of different answers and I can't see either of those.
So, I want you kind folk to give me another bunch of answers that probably won't work but hopefully ONE will.

Thank you and good luck. And good luck to me, cuzz I have two unrelated tickets open in Support and they haven't been answered in more than 3 days so I have no desire to wait a week to hear from them about linking if I can do it first thank to you guys.

9 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Varacal said:

all i did when i connect mine and my bros accounts to our respective steam accounts was i just logged in, then a prompt comes up asking if i wanna link it

Not getting any popups :( Steam is online.

9 minutes ago, Featherstone said:

It's been a freaking while that I've done this, so I might be wrong, but I think you should be able to link your steam account by going there: https://warframe.com/user

There's nothing there about Steam.

3 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

From warframe.com

That's why I'm trying to link accounts, not just have the game there.

i know its a bit late but i just forgot entering forums :D

here check this one lets u play from both steam or non steam version of warframe and takes less than 5 minutes to do

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Rhionhi/How_to_set_up_warframe_to_switch_between_steam_and_stand-alone_clients_with_only_one_install_(For_tennogen_swag,_of_course)

Phewwww.... that's a lot to do. But way too much hassle and it's a workaround, not a standard solution, so I'd rather not meddle with it. Thank you for the share though.

I think I'll just delete the normal installation some time and install it over Steam while I'm sleeping. Maybe that does the trick.

3 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

Phewwww.... that's a lot to do. But way too much hassle and it's a workaround, not a standard solution, so I'd rather not meddle with it. Thank you for the share though.

I think I'll just delete the normal installation some time and install it over Steam while I'm sleeping. Maybe that does the trick.

That's all I had to do to get it through steam.

4 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

actually its like copy paste warframe files to steam warframe files but your its up to u ^^