Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulor Riven Mod

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

6 answers to this question

How much better do you want that already damn OP Weapon to be? That's more than enough and epeen people..sorry..Meta abusers.. damn, sorry again.. people that love OP Weapons will probably pay a LOT of platinum for it. +110% Damage already sounds good enough, reload speed is a nice bonus also.

Even though i assume that elemental stats would sell for more, but this is alrady pretty OP.

....Or endurance runners who prefer to keep a high kill rate for the first 40min of a mission before swapping to melee which outright makes fun of that weapon in later levels.

@ OP, since you're on console I'm not quite sure how RoF works out on Simulor for you but on PC ideal Riven stats would be %Damage, %RoF, %crit chance, %crit damage, %Toxic or possibly Punch-through.

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

....Or endurance runners who prefer to keep a high kill rate for the first 40min of a mission before swapping to melee which outright makes fun of that weapon in later levels.

@ OP, since you're on console I'm not quite sure how RoF works out on Simulor for you but on PC ideal Riven stats would be %Damage, %RoF, %crit chance, %crit damage, %Toxic or possibly Punch-through.

Exactly. I wanted a % ROF plus something so I could ditch Vile Acceleration. As you mentioned I like endurance runs and dont think Simulor is OP as a lot of people that only use it with Mirage in low levels think it is. 

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)FUNREQUIRED said:

I would keep rerolling.. damage is good but the other stat is mehh. I got a few nice ones.. if i can figure out how to post the images :p

Thanks! I ecided to keep rerolling when we get the update that caps the kuva cost. It will be so much cheaper...