Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ice and Fire 3rd and ult augment build?

zoobmer

Question

7 answers to this question

I only use Chilling Globe for Excavation. You really only need that mod if you're leaving a globe unattended.

Icy Avalanche is interesting. It doesn't give much for a damage shield but it has no duration and makes allies immune to status effects. Which is pretty good.

Fire Fright just makes the lingering portion of Fire Blast cause a Heat proc. Nothing special.

Fire Quake is pretty good for CC on a Max Range setup.

On 12/12/2016 at 1:22 PM, Xzorn said:

I only use Chilling Globe for Excavation. You really only need that mod if you're leaving a globe unattended.

Icy Avalanche is interesting. It doesn't give much for a damage shield but it has no duration and makes allies immune to status effects. Which is pretty good.

Fire Fright just makes the lingering portion of Fire Blast cause a Heat proc. Nothing special.

Fire Quake is pretty good for CC on a Max Range setup.

okay, but what I want to know is, what other mods should I put in there to synergize with the augmented version of these abilities?

• what I'm thinking:
    • frost: strength, efficiency, range, no duration
    • ember: duration, efficiency, range, no strength

however, I am open to suggestions.

I used to be an Chilling Globe player but now that Icy Avalanche came out I really love playing with this augment.

I play with this build

tBi59Nz.jpg

Might not be the best build but i like getting around the battlefield and spam Avalache, the ice coat is really nice for the status and knockback immunity. In defense sortie I achieved 0% damage taken for the whole squad while being the only protection/control frame.

Btw, if you want to play with Icy Avalanche and Chiling Globe i think you can drop Intensify.

Edited by TagaroK

On 12/14/2016 at 5:28 PM, TagaroK said:

I used to be an Chilling Globe player but now that Icy Avalanche came out I really love playing with this augment.

I play with this build

tBi59Nz.jpg

Might not be the best build but i like getting around the battlefield and spam Avalache, the ice coat is really nice for the status and knockback immunity. In defense sortie I achieved 0% damage taken for the whole squad while being the only protection/control frame.

Btw, if you want to play with Icy Avalanche and Chiling Globe i think you can drop Intensify.

I think I'd rather drop transient fortitude, but otherwise, looks good!

edit: I also prefer vigor over vitality, but that's just me.

edit#2: is flow really that useful?

Edited by ZBanx

9 hours ago, ZBanx said:

I think I'd rather drop transient fortitude, but otherwise, looks good!

edit: I also prefer vigor over vitality, but that's just me.

edit#2: is flow really that useful?

I like to put flow on almost all of my builds, it's not that useful and I guess you can easily go without but for me it's more like a matter of comfort of gameplay before and after I reach zenurik's passive.