Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick question...

Wazen

Question

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

excalibur is very offensive with a well rounded kit , and can take damage and keep lashing

[but then youll want to get umbra...]

the only frame besides this thats offensive in that context would be wukong 

loki is a bit squishy and revolves around stealth , trickery to sustain himself

excalibur is simple, wukong is simple , both are effective and have squad rolls that are needed 

Appreciate the information :D

For solo and early play definitely rhino. 
Up to level 50 he handles everything with the right mods, and while no-one does (>.>), he can be a solid support frame with a mixed build using roar and stomp. 
I used him to even farm ivara with spy. 

Mesa if ur into gunplay

Inaros if into a semi-imortal tank and some cc kinda guy.His kit is easier to set up then Mesa as well.

Valkyr if u want a berserker but u would need her augment to be strong.

Other frames for such a role have been said.

1 minute ago, Newnight said:

Mesa if ur into gunplay

Inaros if into a semi-imortal tank and some cc kinda guy.His kit is easier to set up then Mesa as well.

Valkyr if u want a berserker but u would need her augment to be strong.

Other frames for such a role have been said.

Thanks for your input!

29 minutes ago, Ciaus said:

For solo and early play definitely rhino. 
Up to level 50 he handles everything with the right mods, and while no-one does (>.>), he can be a solid support frame with a mixed build using roar and stomp. 
I used him to even farm ivara with spy. 

Certainly will give it a go.

It depends what you mean by aggressive play.

If you mean aggressive gunplay/melee, then I'd agree that Rhino is a good early choice as he gives survivability as well as a nice buff and CC for group play.

If you mean aggressive use of abilities, then I'd suggest trying Saryn. I recently took a look at her again after acquiring Saryn Prime and it was a lot of fun using all of a warframe's abilities for a change.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BroaderSaucer said:

If youre looking for a good offensive/damaging frame, try saryn, nova, or titania if you dont mind archwing.

Have tried archwing and to be honest with you i really dislike it :/

A minor note to everyone saying to play all of them or a large variety: Remember that players start the game with two (Yes, TWO) Warframe slots. More can be purchased with plat, yes, but with starting plat you get very few slots. If they wanted to spend that on weapon slots (because those are also ridiculously low, like five or something), then they'd be left with just the two warframe slots. If someone's doing their best to go through the game for free, then picking one 'Frame to invest in heavily isn't such a bad idea, because then the second slot can be used for mastery-farming other 'Frames.

As for my own suggestion, Rhino is a good all-rounder, and can take quite the beating. Nova is a good choice also if you don't mind being squishy. Loki is extremely useful, but not very directly aggressive.

5 minutes ago, Kintair said:

A minor note to everyone saying to play all of them or a large variety: Remember that players start the game with two (Yes, TWO) Warframe slots. More can be purchased with plat, yes, but with starting plat you get very few slots. If they wanted to spend that on weapon slots (because those are also ridiculously low, like five or something), then they'd be left with just the two warframe slots. If someone's doing their best to go through the game for free, then picking one 'Frame to invest in heavily isn't such a bad idea, because then the second slot can be used for mastery-farming other 'Frames.

I get that newer 'free' players have limited warframe and weapon slots, but I'd strongly recommend against ranking and selling frames, you will regret it later.

I just took a look at trade chat, and someone was buying junk prime parts and bps for 2 plat each; it doesn't take many of those to earn enough plat to buy more slots if you need them.