Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE MELEE

Dealarr

Hello Mr and Ms DE

Went for a bit of a smash with the old Nikana P and BJ stance, the melee feels way more intuitive now. Before there was abit of delay and awkward pauses, now it feels fluid. Like the warframes are no longer lagging as if they had a shortage of circuits in how to perform their next movement. (It will be awesome if we can introduce a thrust forward move in Zato's Creed, it will just feel complete. Maybe even just copying over Destreza charge attack, that's a pretty feel good move).

Could we have more challenging bosses for Survival missions? Currently it is either not enough LS or 90%+ at a constant. If we have bosses that forces everyone to be present in one room before it can take damage with other interesting mechanics that may or may not drop rewards, it will help improve and intensify Survival modes by forcing activation of LS units after boss kill, forcing future game play for players to unite faster when these bosses appear.

52 minutes ago, maxyboy400 said:

So like a universal sentient group?

Yes, similiar mechanics but different bosses for different race. Since survival now is all about separating ourselves to get enough kills instead of sticking together, that's reality.

7 minutes ago, Dealarr said:

Yes, similiar mechanics but different bosses for different race. Since survival now is all about separating ourselves to get enough kills instead of sticking together, that's reality.

I have the opposite problem, people stick too closely together in survival and you need to to get exp, the game needs to be made more open and require less dependence on others.  I hate how the meta of all missions is forcing players together, survival is the best mission type to just leave the rest behind and do it myself and I'd rather more missions emphasized this, rather than removing this strength from the mission that best demonstrates it.

5 minutes ago, Blur410 said:

Moar bullet sponges? Or moar fights that take 3 hours?

To be able to cancel mid animation 

To be able to lock on

To be able to do back steps

Remove any immunity phases

Don't force players to use range weapons even if it is ideal

Make the player use their reflexes and when to time dodge. Look at the Nameless King in Dark Souls 3

and there we have a more awesome game

Edited by (PS4)CaptainIMalik