Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

just hoping to get an account migration status update

FuneralParlor_Eye

Question

ok so my friends all play on xbox one , me im ascended so obviously i play on pc i been toying with the idea of purchasing an xbox one how ever if there is not going to be another account migration i dont want to do it again im way too far on my pc account to start from scratch and at this point i do have the money to go and get a xbox its just the thought of loosing all my stuff that haunts me if any one from de could atleast clarify and let us know if holding out is a lost cause i would apreciate it i dont want to buy a console and then be madd because it never happens thank you i know many other will agree as well im not asking for an eta just a certain yes or no on weather it will happen or not so i know if i should spend my money on an xbox ,,,btw you guys do a great job and i do understand that it is not completely in your hands and it requires an ok from microsoft and sony ,just curious because we have not herd anything from you guys about it in a long time

2 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, eyencee said:

ok so my friends all play on xbox one , me im ascended so obviously i play on pc i been toying with the idea of purchasing an xbox one how ever if there is not going to be another account migration i dont want to do it again im way too far on my pc account to start from scratch and at this point i do have the money to go and get a xbox its just the thought of loosing all my stuff that haunts me if any one from de could atleast clarify and let us know if holding out is a lost cause i would apreciate it i dont want to buy a console and then be madd because it never happens thank you i know many other will agree as well im not asking for an eta just a certain yes or no on weather it will happen or not so i know if i should spend my money on an xbox ,,,btw you guys do a great job and i do understand that it is not completely in your hands and it requires an ok from microsoft and sony ,just curious because we have not herd anything from you guys about it in a long time

there's no new info on the account migrations... it might never happen again but you never know, and again as you said, it's all up to Sony/Microsoft to agree with it or not