Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

VoiceBot allowed?

NoxTal

Question

The search button seems to be broken so I didn't know where to post this. Wanted to search info before posting. Hope someone can move this into the right section for me.

In short, I know AutoHotKey is allowed so long as the game doesn't play for you. I was wondering if that extends to voice command programs like VoiceBot/VoiceAttack. Bought VoiceBot on sale on steam a while back and wanted to play around with it, and even if I don't use it for warframe, id probably have it running in the background, so I wanted to be sure if it would be alright to run the program.

3 answers to this question

Alright. Feels good knowing that as long as it doesn't play the game for you, that extends to other macro like programs too.

Even if I didn't use it for warframe though, I probably would have it running in the background and didn't know if it would trigger an auto ban or something just for running.

At most I would probably just have it listen to keywords like "Low Energy" and have VoiceBot hit my hotkey for dropping Energy Restores, or having quick chat like saying "bubble" and it would hit "T" and type something like "bubble" then hit enter for me. It would probably be typed within a single tick knowing how fast macros can be so I'll probably only feel a slight control disabled while it typed but I thought it be nice.