Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't understand what was going on.

(PSN)Weeaboo4Lyfe

Question

(New player) So i was doing a fissure mission on whatever it's called to crack open a relic with 3 randoms. I believe there was a Mirage, nova prime and excalibur in there with me. But there was this suuuuuuper weird noise going on with balls of light flying in the air, with ammo packs floating around them and someone with 4 clone like things around them. It made the mission easier so i didn't mind as much but i did end up getting extremely bored. 

Anyone mind telling me what this person was using? :/

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, NonDice said:

It's always amusing to see newplayer reaction to a warframe skill.

Not just any warframe skill, but one of the single most stupidly OP and annoying skill and weapon combinations in the game.

I've had new players think I'm hacking when using some abilities (WoF ember or RQ banshee, although at least I have the decency not to use them constantly).

5 hours ago, polarity said:

Not just any warframe skill, but one of the single most stupidly OP and annoying skill and weapon combinations in the game.

I've had new players think I'm hacking when using some abilities (WoF ember or RQ banshee, although at least I have the decency not to use them constantly).

Let's also not forget Slowva builds too in that one. Can't even count the amount of times I've had new people threaten to report me for hacking. >.>