Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funny mob moments.

Mak_Gohae

So i was in that wide room what has computers and loot barrels tucked under some stairs on the sides taking some data packet and i hear some Grineer talk so i turn and wait under the stairs just to see him run by. I thought he is heading for cover like they always do but he is not, he continues running and shortly after i learn why.... he was being chased by a huge pack of Infested.

I was actually LOLing at this, it was too funny. I didnt get pics cause i was actually laughing hard and the folks i was playing with once they saw the enemies killed them so i didnt get a chance to recover and do anything.

Has anyone else here seen stuff like this? Besides the normal attacking each other which seems to be the norm, i mean.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Some grineer go 'huh?' if they haven't spotted you yet and you suddenly show up near them.

But funny is when they turn around just when you're doing a charge attack they go 'huh?' and it feels like a combination of 'Who goes there' and 'oh bugger ...'

Always puts a smile on my face then :)

what i like is the corpus or is it infected they make a sound that sounds like bom-ba-clat. it may not sound funny to you but the word bom-ba-clat is cursing lol

>Implying that the infested can do other things than schreeching